Chapter 1

You know I haven't exactly thought about what my future should consist of. I feel that's the worst thing anyone could ever ask a teenager only because we are still busy figuring out who we are. it was the time of year where seniors start to figure out what college or university they're working on applying for.

There has been multiple times my mom and dad asked me what I wanted to be, all I could respond with was "I'm working on figuring out who I am ask me in a couple months." it's been about two years that I have said that.

"Karlee, your a junior now I really think it's time you should consider options to take in as a career." My dad pestered

"Dad I don't think you understand. I've been debating plenty of things to make a career out of."

My mother and father both went into medical school and they really have been successful so they are wanting me to become successful as well but growing up these days are so much harder than it was for them. To be honest all of these social media sites and stuff are so overwhelming for people. teenagers are fragile. more fragile then toddlers. The delinquency of their minds can not handle the cold hard trusty anymore because there so wrapped up in being the 'most popular beautiful girl in the school' having more 'swag' than others. As far as I'm concerned, swag isn't going to get them anywhere.

It's finally the first day of summer! And me and my best friend got invited to the party of the year, I was honestly so excited. My best friend, Alley, was going to pick me up at 6:30. currently 4:00.

I thought about everyone that could be there and all of the groups that are going to be split apart. The populars, the weirdos that people invite only to make them feel good about themselves, the drunks, and the potheads haha. it's true though. I decided to put on a pair of ripped shorts and a crop top.

Alley showed up at my house and called me to come outside.

"Everyone who is anyone is going to this party!" Alley stated as

"I know and I can not believe we got invited" I said with a huge smile on my face. but to be honest I was really excited my crush from the 3rd grade was the one who is putting it on.

"dude, all of the hot boys are going to be there"

"I know I know" I said thinking about Kyle

"Even kyle" she said extending the 'e' in a flirty tone

"Why you gotta always tease me" I laughed

"Because everyone knows he's hot, I mean you are too don't get me wrong. but he is like goddamn"

"Yeah I know he is" kyle and I have been good friends every one can not believe that we basically grew up together and never kissed or never really showed that kind of affection towards eachother. (well at least they don't know about it I'm a pretty good hider)

The party was down a dirt road a half a mile, (in a old warehouse) but you could see the lights on from the actual road itself. the thing about this party is Kyle's dad is a cop, with that being said that cops don't really get called on this party because his dad doesn't really give a shit what he does.