My Secret

"What do you want?" Bickslow just smirked...

So here's my first lemon. Warning, not for kids!

"What are you doing." Lisanna's face turned red as Bickslow placed his hand on her covered region and began stroking it, causing liquid to flow out. Quickly, Bickslow ripped off Lisanna's panties and proceed to carry her to the gym. When they arrived, no one was there. So Bickslow slowly unbuttoned Lisanna's uniform, revealing her huge assets."No wearing any bra huh?" Bickslow teased as he pinch Lisanna's right nipple, making her moan. Satisfied with the reply, Bickslow nibbled on Lisanna's left nipple. Tired of all the teasing, Lisanna straddled Bickslow and started rubbing his hard erection. Bickslow let out a small grunt and released his large penis. Lisanna took it into her mouth and began moving her head in a up and down motion. "Splash!(Or whatever sound you like.)" The liquid went into Lisanna's mouth when Bickslow discharged."Swallow everything or i'll punish you." Bickslow said. However, some of the liquid dripped onto the ground. "Looks like I will have to punish you." Bicklow said as he pinched Lisanna's clitoris. Lisanna moaned in both pleasure and pain as Bickslow continued pinching her clitoris. When she is about to climax, Bickslow stopped. Lisanna's eyes widden in disappointment. "I told you its your punishment." Bickslow teased. Lisanna frowned and position herself on top of Bickslow's penis. Slowly, she bent down. Lisanna moaned with every thrust until both of them climaxed. "Looks like you improved over the years." Bickslow smirked. Lisanna used a piece of tissue and wiped her pubic area thoroughly until there are no traces of liquid left and she started to dress up."Oi, i'm not done." Bickslow said. Lisanna turned around and gave him the 'o_0' look before saying. " We already did 'that'. There is nothing needed to be done. And you can forget about kissing since we are not an item anymore." Bickslow frowned at her and started to rub her anal hole. "I want to go inside this hole." He said. Lisanna gasped as she started looking for her panties until realisation hit her. Her panties was tore up by Bickslow at the exit of school just now. Before she could resist, Bickslow's penis was already thrusting in her anal hole."Ah... More! Right at that spot!" Lisanna moaned as she pinch her left nipple and rubbed her clitoris. Bickslow was admiring his master piece: Lisanna who was reluctant at first starts begging for more. Both of them climaxed once again and rested for a while before Lisanna stood up and got dressed. "Now I have to go home without underwear!" Lisanna whined as she blamed herself for giving in so easily to Bickslow. 

I can't bring myself to type some words. I truly admire lemon writers. How could they write such shameless words? i'm too ashamed to do so...