Introduction

She wiped the blood from her cheek and took her knife from within the stash at her waist. Eyes followed her every movement, begging for mercy, for all his sins to be washed away as she pressed the deadly blade against his neck.

"You should have listened to the warnings, maybe you would have made It out of here alive". One stoke and his lifeless body fell limp to the ground in front of her feet. His blood mixing with the rain as it pooled from his fatal wound complimented by a red rose lying  out of place on top of his paling body.

They say that the only time you hear her, the only time that she speaks, is just before you find yourself lying in a pool of your own blood, with one last message that will repeat in your mind like a broken record until your very last breath. The red ghost is what they call her. Red for the blood she spills and the rose she leaves behind. Ghost because she doesn't exist. Not a single trace left behind at any of her assassinations, like a whisper in the wind.

Her real name however is Rae Winters, but what people see of her isn't the real Rae, they see a shy woman hidden away in the shadows, tying to make a life for herself, they see what she wants them to see.

She's perfectly in disguise during the day, trying to never catch too much attention to herself, she's a master of disguise hiding away her true persona to the outside world. Well at least she was until she got a contact she couldn't refuse.