Lucky Contestant - Part 1

Y/N = Your name :)
Y/F/N = Your full name :)

   I was on my couch in the living room, watching TV . I kept touching that small round button on the remote, searching a fun channel to watch.

    "Does anybody, ANYBODY ever make a channel about Shawn Mendes?"
   i said to myself,  staring at the white boring ceiling.

    Suddenly, the TV changes the channel by itself. I was about to scream until it came a beautiful, flawless girl facing the camera.I bet she's pretty famous on social media.

   "Welcome to channel XXX , fellow Mendes army. I assume you must be feeling very thrilled after hearing the name Mendes."
   "Me and my crew apologize for changing the channel when you're watching some other stuff like a great movie, probably a football game or something else.
    "Okay then, let's begin"
    "As you can see, only 5 lucky members of the REAL and NOTICED by Shawn Mendes Army are part of this lucky draw competition."
     "The lucky contestants names must be Karina Garcia, Natalie Portman, James Franco,Matt Damon and at last..... Y/F/N ! "

I was speechless . Shocked. Nervous.
Excited.Frozen.Happy.Happy.Happy.

   I couldn't believe it. How come I suddenly got into the middle of this infamous game thingy ?!

    "I know all 5 of you must've very nervous,excited,happy and screaming right now. Or some of you might feel 'meh' . "
     "This isn't a scam. I promise you. Well, enough of me. I'm going to show you the real STAR in here. I welcome ya'll , SHAWN PETER RAUL MENDES!!!!!!"

KYAHHH!!!!SHAWN!!!!IT REALLY IS HIM!!! HE'S SO FREAKING CUTE AND HANDSOME AT THE SAME TIME I CANNOT!!!!!!!

  HIS VOICE OMAHGOD!

"Hello everyone,its Shawn Mendes here. I can see your cute little faces in the camera.Don't worry uh Y/N . Dont feel weird , i can see your 'omahgod' face now." He giggled .
    I looked at the screen and he is there just, smiling at me , i guess.
   I know I had to smile back .

    "Okay then, everyone. This is a secret session.I hope ya'll promise uh not to tell this to others yet.We all have to meet in one place to discuss privately, and it will be at my house in Toronto."

THE MOMENT I HEAR 'MY HOUSE' , I HAD TO SCREAM . I WAS JUMPING AND JUMPING LIKE A LITTLE PRECIOUS MONKEYH .

- End of part 1 . I'm sorry if this is too short... No worries , it'll be longer ! Love you <3