Chapter one * when i met you *

Lauren Collins a 17 year old girl who is currently obsessed with miniature things, she collects everything!Lauren is very sweet, kind and friendly. A lot of people tell her she has a thick face, but instead of getting insulted she even thanks them. Laurens family owns a famous restaurant, her father George Collins got his inspiration from his daughter Lauren who is a great chef! Lauren has 1 sibling, Georgina. They love playing together. When they fight, they laugh! Their family is just perfect. Well sad to say their mom Lorry Collins, died last year. She was suffering from stage 2 , liver cancer. Although they were sad because of her death, they still work hard as a family to lessen the pain they have. Lauren is hard headed, she does what ever she wants, she doesn't easily follow. Its her last year for highschool! Everyone gets to have 30 days to be friends with another student. The next day Lauren went everywhere around the school campus, but she couldn't find someone who wants to be friends with her. What would she do? Its part of their special task. "OUCH!" She suddenly bumped into someone, " Are you okay?" someone asked her. " Of course, I'm just really exhausted" Lauren answered. " By the way I'm Steven "

Profile;

Steven Arthur Arend. Is one of the most popular guy in school. Loves to play any kind of ball games. Loves to read comics. He is currently obsessed with peanut butter( He eats one whole jar) His family owns a big resort, which is the most favorite resort of Lauren's parents. Has one older sibling named Rick. These days you'll usually see brothers just sitting around playing video games and watching TV, sorry guys but not everyone is like that. Rick and Steven spend their time going to tennis, bowling, basketball and family bonding. Nobody is allowed to fight, only talk to each other and make up. Their family is (almost) perfect. Sadly Stevens dad kinda got a gambling addiction, and so every night they would fight, shout at each other and forget about the rule.

Steven and Lauren went to the lawn to get to know each other. Each told their stories, failures, and sacrifices. They were so happy talking to each other. The bell rang! Before Steven got to move, Lauren asked : " Can you be my friend in 30 days?" Lauren asked. " who wouldn't be?" Steven replied. " Yes!" Lauren shouted.