orgin

Slap,  yelling, door slamming little Kenny tucked under my arm crying, her golden hair  her blue eyes she's to young to be going through this only 6 has been raped abused and  tormented. I was sick of the man we call our father our mother ran out again I see her through the window running away. Kenny
Tears faded away as she fell in to a restless sleep, I laid her down as I went to the bathroom.

       My broken glasses, messy (h/c) hair, bruised check, black eye, chock marks and slim tall figure with dead (e/c) eyes, stares back at me I've grown to know this image is (yn) what people on the outside see, (yn) is what people know me as, but I really am someone who is doing all he can to give his sister the best life he can. I get ready for bed as I hear my dad fall, he passed out again. I walk to my bed and lay down and lay awake.

       I hear the alarm go off, Saturday. I go down stairs to see my Father with a hangover.
"Boy, get me some water, you slept in you little fucker." I feel his hand met my head with a slam I stumble forward, and get him some water and give it to him. I feel the urge to poor the water on him choke him like he does me, slap him, hurt him, Kill him, I hate him I hate him, I hear Kenny walk down the stairs.

      "Morning, Kenny," She smiles as dad looks her with a perverted expression.

        "Morning, my little Kenny." Dad said with a slur. That's it I can't do it any more I make some coffee for myself dad did not mind. I get it when boiling and take it off walk over to dad and poor it on him.

     "MIKE DON'T FUCKING DARE LOOK AT KENNY WITH THAT PERVERTED GLARE!" I yell at him as he slaps me, he hits me again and again my nose bleeds I hear Kenny crying. Then I see blood poor down my father's face she hit him with a plate he slaps her as she falls back I get her and run up stairs.

      "Kenny pack up let's go stay at my Friends'." She nods, with tears in her eyes. Dad pounds at the door, I get my stuff preprepared as Kenny gets her doll. We clime out the window to the morning wind hits our face.

       "(Yn) when will this be Over?" She asked hushed as we walk to my Friend's.

        "Soon then dad will be to busy and join 2 clubs to keep us at school, just like Link told us." Link once was Liz now Link, she ran away soon found out she got killed found a hatchet at the seen she went out with a group of friends when I was 15 he was 16 then, now I'm 17 my sister only 6.
Ever since then I have heard static and seen a O with a X in the center when ever it's calm and hushed

       We arrived at my Friend's house, and knocked,l then came a voice, " (Yn) is that you (full name) its really you."

        "Hay Jeff mind if we kick here dad had a rape face on." He nodes,  he was the only one that believed me. Adults are fucking retarded, though.

          "Hi Jeffy" Kenny smiled sweetly at him and waved.

            "Hello little lady." He told Kenny and acted as if he had a cowboy hat on, Jeff was always so childish, mostly why I called him my Friend.

          Kenny played with her dolls Jeff played on his phone I read a book, Jeff's parents came home and hugged Kenny and me.

      "Hay Kenny, hay (yn)." His mom waved at us.

         "Got in a fight (yn) ." Jeff's dad asked.

          I chuckle first time I'm not lying well I kind of am, "spilled my coffee on some jock ended up punching me then yada yada."

      "Let's get ya cleaned up sweet pea."  His mom said. The only nice people in the world only people who treat me like family, but they think my dad is the best man in the world.

        My Alarm went off, beep, beep, beep, I turned it off I got Kenny up and took her home. I saw my dad with some slut, as he walk over to me and hit me.

"LITTLE RAT, YOU MAKE ME LOOK BAD SOME LADY FROM ACROSS THE STREET SAW YOU BLEEDING." Another slap I put Kenny down as she pulled out a pocket knife I did not know she had she stabbed him in the leg.

           My mind went fuzzy slight static I must protect Kill, kill kill him he touched Kenny he hurts Kenny he hurts you he hurts you Kenny will die if you don't save her kill him kill him. I did not realize I was reaching for a butcher knife. I  tackled him I choked him, I was on autopilot, punch, crack, I see Kenny shocked but fine not crying but fine. Kenny stabbed him I was surprised Kenny killed someone I killed someone, i must kill to protect and provide now...

I saw the slut call the cops Kenny hands me the knife so I slit her neck, and hang up. I get our stuff i got the knife and some kitchen knife's and run off, Kenny behind me.
_____________
        (Full name)
Went missing ######## 
Killed(?) 10 since #### 
File location: stolen

          Kenny Stacy Crimson 
Went missing on ####
Killed(?) 10 since #######
File location: stolen