C H A P T E R 1

Y/n's POV
"Good morning fellow students!" Areum the president of the school said, we were having a program right now.

The program is about welcoming the transferees and the new Gr. 7 batch. I was on the second floor looking down at the students.

"So today as you can see we're having a program" Areun said while smiling as Ara her sister and the vice president nodded.

"And this program is about welcoming the new part of the family! Which is the transferees and the new Gr. 7 batch!" Ara said while smiling.

As some speeches they gave the mic to the principle which is Mrs. Rivera "Hello" Her smooth voice said.

"Hi!" the students said back making me giggle. Oh yeah we have 7 new teachers this year and i still haven't saw them.

"Now since their are some transferees and the new Gr. 7 batch is he—" i always hear this speech to be honest.

As i groan. That speech is getting old to be honest "Now we won't start our year without knowing the teachers name right?" She said making me give my attention to her.

Saying the names of the teacher i heard a new name "That is Mr. Namjoon! He's the english teacher in Gr. 8 and 9" She said as the students squealed loudly making me flinch.

As i saw man waving and smiling showing his dimples. Holy shit thats sooo fucking hawt.

"The Gr. 9 and 10 PE teacher is Mr. Park Jimin" As a muscular man walked to where Namjoon was making the girls all squeal.

Their soooo hot, Shit. How am i suppose to tEACH NOW?! "The Gr. 7 to 10 music teacher is Mr. Min Yoongi" As a pale man walked in while smiling and guess what? I was about to squeal but... I forced my self not to cause..

ShIt hE's CuTe

"Gr. 9 and 10 Dance teacher is Mr. Jung Hoseok" Mrs. Song said as the girls squealed while a man walked next to Yoongi.

"Gr. 7 to 10 Chemistry teacher is Mr. Kim Taehyung" Mrs. Song said and the girls and... Boys squealed very loud as the man walked next to Hoseok and he smiled!

Oh mY I sMeLl cHeMIstrY betWeEn mE AnD HiM... Y/N STOP

"Gr. 7, 8 and 9 Cooking teacher is Mr. Kim Seokjin" As the man beside Mrs. Song waved, smiled and blowed a kiss.

Making all of the girls and some boys squeal..

"Gr. 7 and 8 PE and Dance teacher is Mr. Jeon Jungkook" As a young handsome boy with a fucking cute bunny smile walked besides Taehyung..

"Theirr hawt, right?" Jessica my best friend teased me as she smiled while looking at them.

"Duhh" i said with an obvious tone "Our next teacher teaches french and math from grade 7 to 9!" Mrs. Rivera said

"It's yo tuuurn nooow." I said as i sticked my tounge out "I know- do i look good?" She asked as i nodded

"BuT nOt aS gOod aS Me-" "that doesn't make sense-" "your uneducated-" "i'm teaching students wtf-" "Ms. Park Jessica!" Mrs. Rivera said while smiling.

Jessica walked downstairs as she stood next to Jungcock? COugH I MEAN JUNGKOOK OML. The students were clapping and screaming

which made the gr. 7 batch look uncomfortable- but i'm sure they'll get used to ittt! This place is friendly- and hell, i mean what.

And did i mention i have gotten deaf because of the squeals? "Our next teacher teaches Spanish and she teaches Gr. 7 to 10" Mrs Song said while while the students started to yell like crazy.

"Ms. Y/n L/n!" Mrs. Song said happily as the squeals and yells become more louder.

Did i just won a pageant?

As i giggled at my thought and went downstairs walking my way besides Jessica we were all smiling

"New school yeaaar."