Chapter 1

"I'm sorry dad please, please don't hit me again." I cry out. "Shut up and get down or I'll kick your ass out,"my father shouts!"mum, mum help" I scream"she won't hear you ivy, were in the basement now shut up" I touch my head and look at my fingers I see blood and lots of it then I black out.

I wake up still in the basement, I panic as I don't know what day it is. Have I been unconscious for minutes, hours, days?my dad hurts me a lot my mum doesn't believe me most of the time if I show her the physical cuts and bruises she uses the excuse 'it's only small it won't happen again'

This was a dark time in my life I never really left the house all the days merged into one. I was in my bedroom one day and I saw them, I saw the things that pretty much ruined my life from there on out. The blades.

I picked them up and sat on the edge of the bath I placed the blade in my wrist and slid it down slowly, I hurt and I wince in pain, I then went to bed not knowing if I would even get up in the morning. I didn't care tho no one would miss me.

The next day I woke up and lates in my bed for a while thinking I should never leave and I would just starve to death, however I decided not to. I didn't like living this way I wanted to change the way I was feeling it just hurt me in a way my father couldn't, I threw my bed covers is the wash as there was blood everywhere. My dad Micheal was away with friends for the weekend so this was my pain free weekend.

I stumble out of my room and into our tiny garden for a breath of fresh air. I tried to avoid my mum and I wore a jumper all day to cover my arm. Today went really fast I think it was because my father was away. I slept better tonight thank god

This is one of my older stories so sorry if it doesn't make as much sense as it could. Hope you enjoy it anyway!