A Relationship based on R.U.M.O.U.R.S

A RELATIONSHIP BASED ON RUMOURS

From the author:

 (THANK YOU in advance if you'll be able to read this towards the end) ^___^

Hi, my name's Kim Sullivan, and honestly I don't know how to start this, I don't even know why I thought about it, but then anyway let's just do this...

To start with, let me tell you how the rumour started.

Levine Tully, the first time I met him was when we were in middle school,he was not my classmate, rather he was just a schoolmate. First impression? Well, actually he was kinda cute, but really not my type. Yes, he was tall even then, but he was a pretty boy, I mean he had fair skin, he had a pair of beautiful somewhat doe shaped eyes, however I wasn't into that kind of thing, I was more attracted to guys with slanted eyes, like those of Asian descent, and as far as I can remember, at that time I was still crazy with the boy from my previous school (I was a transferee by the way) his name was Logan, his appearance was mostly the basis for my soon-to-come crushes. And also during this time, I started to notice this certain classmate of mine named Josh. I never really had any conversation with this guy called Levine, never really had the chance to, since I transferred during the last year for middle school.

HIGH SCHOOL...

All throughout high school, I only had one crush, and still that was Josh, looking back, I would say I was totally blinded. (LOL!) I mean Josh, really does have his good sides, back then, he was this perfect guy you could introduce to your family, he was a gentleman. And well, he is good looking, my mom even told me that he looked like her previous boyfriend,(lucky you MOM!) However, there were times that he truly pissed me off, but because I really did love him (or so I thought) , I'd eventually forgive him.

Now going back to Levine, honestly? I can only remember two moments that I ever had a conversation with him. First, was when we were in our first year, this time we were actually classmates. I don't know why the subject came up, but we were comparing our wrists. I was a chubby kid and I was wondering why my wrists were smaller than his, I mean he was way skinnier than me. He told me it was because of our gender differences, naturally, boys' bone structure will always be bigger than girls.  And I was like

"AH...ok."

Second, was when we had our graduation, we congratulated each other, I hugged and kissed him on his cheek. I did that to all my guy friends, I was really close to the guys during that time, making everyone see me as a tomboy. Anyway, he was hesitant of what I was about to do, saying that he was all sweaty. But I just said that it didn't matter and gave him a beaming smile, I'm really childish that way.

Imagine that, all throughout high school, I only remember two scenarios with him, well, there were others but they're really faint memories, sometimes I can't even tell if they really did happen, or just a product of my jumbled memories. Out of those years, I didn't have any idea of his family, or where he lived. All that I knew of him was, his name, who his crush was, that he was intelligent, he's pretty much the quiet guy at the back however he bursts into laughter like a kid when he finds something funny.

The reason being why I knew little of him was that, I was too engrossed with my "groupie", if there were guys I knew more about, that would only be about Josh and Areth

à

this guy stood as my best guy friend at that time.

COLLEGE...

2009

Moving on...College. When I was in college, aside from Josh (whom I still had a crush on despite the distance) I had a few other interests here and there, they all had the same qualities and when time came for day dreaming to come and visit me, the main character would be them and Josh. Levine was so out of the picture.