You mess with me I mess with her (munchinguniverse)

Tyler's pov
(Ok so this is going to in real life and Jason and Tyler are together so you'll see a lot of back stabbing so ya :D)

I was walking to the carnival with my friends except Jason my boyfriend. As we walked Ty groaned. "Are we there yet?!" I rolled my eyes. (this is inspired by the song 'begging on your knees by Victoria Justice' so if you have heard it it will go along with the song)

I turned to face him. "Almost... Want me to carry you?" He nodded quickly. I sighed and let him jump on my back. I got a glare from Adam then a face that said 'He's mine'. I just nodded knowing Adam loves Ty. Jerome gave a smug smile knowing Adam like Ty. I motioned towards Mitch who was on his phone. Jerome blushed. I wiggle my eye brows and we continued walking happily to the carnival.

-time skip to the carnival.

We got there ,instantly getting dragged by Ty who wanted cotton candy. We bought one for each and continue walking.

"OHHH LET'S GO ON THE ROLLER COASTER!" Mitch yelled like a little kid. We laughed a bit.

"Nu Let's go to the game booths!" Quentin and Ian yelled. Shelby jumped up in excitement. "NO ROLLER COASTER!" She yelled at them.

"How about half roller coaster and half booths and we meet here after we are done with the one activity." (What did i just say?) They nodded. I went with Ian, Quentin, and Ty to the booths. We wanted to find the dunken booth. (ps it's like 9:30) As we walked I saw a couple making out. The guy seemed familiar. I squinted then wished I didn't even notice the couple. It was Jason.... making out with my ex girlfriend. The guys stopped laughing and gasped at the sight.

"Jason." I said loud enough to hear. He stopped and looked up. He gasped.

"Tyler.... it's not what it looks li-" I stopped him and slapped him. Tears running down my cheeks. I turned away but he grabbed my wrist. I growled.

"LEAVE ME ALONE YOU ASSHOLE!" I yelled as I turned to him. He let go.

"Tyler please!" He begged yet I didn't listen I turned around and dragged the guys to the booth. They played and asked if I would like to join. I just shook my head no. They frowned. We walked back after the booth. The guys all saying that he was no good any way. We got back to the lunch area.

"What happened Tyler?" The other guys asked shocked at my tear stained face.
I sucked in a sharp breath and told them. There jaws dropped. I gritted my teeth yet smiled. I never deserved to be treated like this. But ya know what? He will pay for my misery. We continued on enjoying our day not rushing anything just getting my mood up.

_____

You will see what I want to do so bye guys.