chapter 1

Hello everyone!!!! So I thought it will be cool if I did a Larry version of boys over flowers so here it is!!! I'm sorry for the weird punctuation and stuff but I don't have a beta reader rn :( hope you enjoy the story!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Louis was in a hurry. He was supposed to deliver this uniform in 30 minutes or he would not get paid. He honestly did not know why his parents came up with such a stupid policy i mean is not like they were delivering pizzas.
Lou let out a frustrated sigh as he checked the address again: woodcreek academy. Of course he knew about the woodcreek empire and the fact that they built a school several years ago but he thought a school full of rich kids would not be hard to find.

At last he found the entrance of the godforsaken school only to be stopped by a security guard who he almost did not notice "name and business" the guard said. "Louis tomilson from Tomilson's drycleaning , im here to make a delivery" Louis answered holding the uniform he was supposed to deliver high so the guard could see. "Very well have a...." Louis didn't let the guard finish as he started his bicycle as soon as the guard let him go through.

He parked his bicycle and looked at the time, he had 15 minutes to deliver the clothes and the so called Troye Sivan was nowhere to be found.

While looking for his client Louis started to look around the school. he was amazed at how massive and fancy Woodcreek was, it was hard to believe it was just a school I mean the cafeteria had caviar for God's sake. Just as Louis was to give up on finding his client he saw people running to the next building he was going to check.
"Is that kid Troye" a girl said "I told you he wouldn't last three days" Louis let out a sight of relief , apparently they knew the kid, if he asked around he just might be able to deliver the clothes on time. "Excuse me" he asked to the nearest person he could find "do you know where Troye Sivan is?" The boy just pointed to the rooftop of the building so Louis ran as fast as he could to the rooftop and found a group of kids with baseball bats.

"This is what you wanted right?" The boy screamed "fine you win" the boy said again, ready to jump before someone said "Wait!! Mr. Sivan Wait!!"

Louis made his way through the crowd until he was on Troye's sight "You're Troye Sivan right?" Troye just nodded in confusion while Louis held the clothes he was supposed to deliver to Troye "Tomlinson's drycleaning, that will be 20 dollars" suddenly everyone started to laugh and even Troye let a chuckle in disbelief "when in gone my parents can take care of it"

"When you're gone?" Louis repeated in confusion "wait you mean you're dying, like right now?!?" He said in panic. "But why? You go to this amazing school and...."

"This is not a school" replied Troye "this is hell" Louis stared in disbelief "No way" Louis insisted "hell is where I live ok? I have to work and my SATs are coming up" "have you ever heard of the F4" Troye said "the F what?" Louis repeated confusion "when you get a red card you become everyone's target, like this" Troye said pointing to his beat up face "oh so that's why...." Louis said in sympathy quickly replaced by anger "and no one is doing anything about it!!! Only the worst of losers bully others" Louis ranted " if it was my school I'll give them a taste of their own medicine like this" Louis said as he pretended to punch the air.

Troye let out a small smile "I envy your friends" he said "what?" Louis replied in confusion "for having you as a friend" Troye explained. Louis laughed and looked down awkwardly "well is nothing really..." he looked up right on time to see Troye jump into the abyss "NOOOOOO" Louis screamed as he rushed to catch Troye.