chapter 1 party night

Chapter 1 - Party Night

I was high of my ass right now. It was me and Candy just chilling at her house just laying on her bed getting high like always.

"Here" I heard Candy say while she passed the blunt to me. After taking a hit out of it i passed it back. I looked through the window in Candy room to see her mom came home.

I snapped out of my zone and looked over at Candy laughing to her self. "Candy yo momma here" I said getting up but to fall on my ass. I took the air freshener off the counter and started spraying around the room. Candy got off the bed quickly and took a towel and started to fan the room with it ad fast as she can.

Then I heard a knock on the door knowing it was Ms. Glory, Candy mom at the door.

Candy skipped to the counter and got out nail polish and nail polish remover and set them on the floor neatly while she starting painting her toes on the floor. I laughed as I opened the door to see Ms. Glory standing their.

" how u doing Ms. Glory" I asked her

" Am fine how u doing Destiny" She asked while smiling

" am good" I answer

"Why do it smell............" Ms. Glory was about to say

"Like what" i asked her hoping dhat she not mentioning the weed smell.

"It smell so good in here" i sigh as she said that

"Oh we was cleaning" she looked at me and candy and smiled.

"Oh then I'm downstairs you girls be gud" she said closing the door.

" So u actually gone do ur nails" I asked

" Nah I got shit to do" She answered. " Like what hoe" I said as my eyebrows went up.

" Like going to bae party" she said as she started to jump on the bed with excitement.

"Am i invited" I ask

"bitch yeah u thought i was gone leave my wifey" She said giving me that look

"yeah pretty much" I said while sitting on the end of the bed

" well no" She said while going to the closet and started pulling clothes back and forth.

" Instead I already got shit prepared" she said while pulling out this outfit from her closet

" that's for me " I said while I got up to take a closer look at the oufit she got me

"Yassssss bish Yasssss" I said as I start laying the outfit on the bed.

"U know I got u" She said while searching through her closet.

"What yo ass gone wear" I mentioned

"Dont worry about it just worry about getting dress and looking cute nigga"

"Alright so your ass ready to look good for bae huh" i said teasing her