Chapter1: Lustful Dreams

She awoke on a colourful weekend still distracted from her previous work day as she found herself engaged in study by her desk. "Awww man I'll never finish this.." Groaned Yuzu looking up at the sapphire clock. It had already been half ten in the morning. "Better hurry up or I'll be late." She exclaimed pushing over the pile of books at her disposal. The though of Harumin made her shiver as she remembered the last time she was late making her friend worry her head off.

Footsteps. She turned around to see one curvy figure holding up Romeo and Juliet in her left hand. "Where do you think you're going Yuzu?" She sternly question scaring the blonde as she advanced forward without much approval or hesitation. "Uh..." She silently mumbled glancing off in a different direction before fixing herself up. "I'm off to see Harumin." She replied setting her face up with a smile. "No you are not." Replied Mei eyeing her stepsister as she sighed sitting herself down beside her on the bed. "But I promised Harumin." She groaned looking at Mei with her puppy eyes. "You..." She whispered hesitantly attempting to conceal her embarrassment. "Better return to your studies." She coughed quickly fixing herself. Hiding her red flourished cheeks behind her book.

Yuzu stood up stretching herself as she rubbed her cheeks still dazed by an all nighter of study only to have fallen asleep in front of her books. "But Mei!! I'm not motivated enough...besides I want to see Harumin we were supposed to go out shopping together today." She protested throwing a mini tantrum at Mei as she slammed the desk with her books sitting back down, trying to win the argument to abandon study and head out for some fun.

"Perhaps this will motivate her." She thought slamming shut her book of Romeo and Juliet as she approached Yuzu from behind. Sliding her hands down her frail but delicate shoulders.

 Sliding her hands down her frail but delicate shoulders

"M-m...meiii--" She called out trembling, shaking as her body responded to her touch, colouring her cheeks a flourished crimson as she felt herself touched by Mei "Wh...wha-what...are you d-doing..M..mei??!" She quickly asked gulping hard as she felt Mei rest her chest against her, sliding down her hands further as she delicately traced her initials on her tender breasts.

"M.A" She whispered. Rolling her tongue against her earlobe as she caressed her delicately. Pressing herself against her, as her heart pounded for Yuzu. "M...Mei....I..I" She spoke out confused. "Shhh." Whispered Mei.

Turning Yuzu towards her as she sat herself down on her knees, unbuttoning her shirt as she slid down her bra straps, pushing Yuzu against the chair as she tangled herself around her, breathing against her, immobilizing Yuzu as she firmly gripped her wrists, pinning them behind the chair.

She kissed her neck, firmly gripping her shoulders as she made her way towards her lips, tracing them as she disregarded Yuzu's pants. She pushed Yuzu against the chair as she shoved down her tongue inside her, French kissing her as her hands made their way down her firm body, reaching down as she entered her realms. "Know this." She whispered, "This is what happens when you defy me." She whispered licking her lips as she tenderly licked her earlobe, slightly biting down on her frail neck, sucking down as she left her with a gift. A "Love bite"

She brushed herself off as she stood up leaving the blonde all flustered and confused. Winking at her before she set off to leave. "Let's hope this stays between us." She whispered tracing her fingertips down her chest as she left her stunned with a parting kiss.

"Woah

"Woah..." Exclaimed Yuzu. "Mei...?" She smiled before returning back to her studies. "I'll work even harder from now on!" She exclaimed assuring her lover with a thumbs up as she set herself back to work, motivated like never before.