Chapter 1

It was the summer of 1965, I was only 14 then. I walked home one morning from the dingo. I had no one else to walk me home. I'm a grease so I know it's not good to walk by myself since the Socs like to come on our side a lot. I started to walk down the alley way when I seen a white stingray coming toward me. It was a group  of Socs. "Fuck." I muttered to myself. They kept following me until they cornered me and got out. "Hey baby what ya doing all by yourself down here?" I just looked at them. "go away you dirtbags." The boy looked at me and laughed. "saucy huh?" They all laughed. "Please can you just leave me alone." The boy looked at me once more. "No." I was fearful of what they would do now. "C'mon guys get her." said the boy in the blue sweater. Just before I knew it, they were attacking me, holding me down to the ground. The one boy tried kissing me. I was struggling for help. They had me down. One pulled down my zipper. "Help anyone please." I was scared for my life. Then they all let me go and ran to there car as fast as they could. There were 7 boys who looked like Greasers too. A boy in a brown leather jacket threw a massive piece of wood at there car and shattered there windshield. While they were fighting a boy with brown hair and a cut just below his chin came up to me. "Are you okay?" He looked at me genuinely. "Yeah I'm fine just shook me up that's all." Then another boy wearing plaid came up to me too. "Are you okay did they hurt you?" He asked with a worried expression. "I'm fine." I replied. He looked at my unzipped jeans. "Did try to have there way with you?" He turned pale. "Yeah but they didn't get very far, thanks to you guys." I smiled. I quickly zipped up my jeans. He got up from where I was and shook his head. "They need to stay out of our territory." He then turned around and helped me up. "What's your name?" He asked with a smile. "Jo." I replied. "That's a cool name! I'm Soda, and those goons are Johnny, Dallas, Two-bit, and Steve, and those two right there are my brothers Darry and Ponyboy. I looked at them all, golly Pony was so cute. "Hi guys, thanks for helping me." I smiled. "No problem." said Steve. "What are you doing walking by yourself, and how old are you? Asked Darry. "I have no one to walk with and I'm 14." Pony got wide eyed then. "I'll walk you from now on if you'd like, since were the same age an all."