Everything Goes Wrong

Since Krissy's dad was in her life , Krissy was never home . Ashley was miserable without her sister . Her sister was the only person that seemed to care since her mom was married now . Krissy and Ashley used to do a lot of things before their mom got married. That use to go to the park and have picnics , pop firecrackers on the 4th of July and always went to family gathers. Since their mom had got married their mom put all her attention to her husband . This made the serious furious wit rage . They were hurt ! They felt betrayed ! How could their mother , the person that gave them birth , do this to them ? Some years down the road , Ashley was 16 and Krissy was 25 . Ashley met a boy name Chris . Chris was a dope boy . Chris exposed Ashley to the streets and had her moving weight for him . He taught her everything she know about the streets . A couple of years into their relationship , Ashley got pregnant so Chris wanted her to stop selling weed and crack . One night Ashley was at home wit Chris having movie night and her mom called her and asked her to come get her because Ashley's step dad had beaten her . Ashley and Chris hurried to the house that which her parents lived . Chris told Ashley to stay inside the car but Ashley refused. They got out of the car and knocked on the door . The house was silent. You couldn't even hear a mouse. Ashley called her mother and told her come outside . Out of the door came a stubbing , bloody , beaten woman . Ashley started crying immediately . She hated to see her mother this way . Chris demanded that she go see a doctor . So they went to Baptist Women's Clinic. In the waitin room sat Ashley , Chris , Krissy's daughter Amariah , Krissy , & Krissy's husband Tonio . The doctor came out of the waitin room and said that their mother had 4 broken ribs , a busted ear drone , and a fractured collar bone . Ashley immediately broke down the waitin room .