Imtroduction.

Hey, so I'm Jess.
This is a story about my 5 years of secondary.
I'm writing this in my 4th year of secondary, year 10 - near to the end now.

So, I'm 15.
I study the following:
-Graphics
-Sociology
-Geography
-Business
And the three core subjects, Maths, English, and Science.

My favourite subjects are Graphics and Business. I consider myself as mostly introverted but I also do have some aspects of extrovert. I took a personality test and got the adventure, ISFP-T. So wanna know more then google it.

I'm also a Capricorn, most of the information I feel is true but there are the some bits and pieces that I disagree with. For example, most Capricorns are "fussy" or "picky" and I don't think I am, I normally not bothered most times but when it comes to food, if there's nothing that I feel like having I won't eat. However, there are things like being "reserved", like I really do agree with that as it takes me so long just to get comfortable talking to most people. Okay, I'll go into more detail about this later on maybe next chapter or something.

My future could lead in two different ways, completely depending on what my grades are by the end of this year.
I know I want to have a career in Graphics, but I've also been told that I'd be a good therapist or counsellor.
I mean honestly I can't handle half the shit I've got going on so that's funny.

Anyway, I'll go on about separate things later on. Hope you enjoy my life of secondary school.