7. «тѕυɴαмι joυѕυĸe»

¤ Kagamine Rin & Len - Adolescence ¤
Tsunami Jousuke

» Now an unrecognized face is reflected, and the whispering voice deeper. «

    ♪:;;;:♪:;;;:♪:;;;:♪:;;;:♪:;;;:♪:;;;:♪:;;;:♪:;;;:        

[Tsunami Jousuke was originally reguested by pikaree1 in FFN.]

Tsunami sighed loudly as he ran through the valley, heading towards the beach. He passed by his previous school and saw his juniors and old teammates playing soccer. A sad smile escaped from his lips at the scene. His heart ached.

Tsunami had thought that he would play soccer forever. That was the promise he had made to himself when getting hooked up on it by Endou. But life was unfair and now he had parted ways with it. He had to forget everything related to it. And everyone.

All of a sudden a blurry image appeared into his mind. A memory from the time he spent in Inazuma Caravan. A girl who shared the same hair color as him, though her hair had a darker shade to it. He didn't get why, but she sometimes had weird urges to start combing his hair. Once done, she would force him to do the same thing to her.

A smile escaped from his lips.

Those times were precious memories and he missed them. Very much. Now he was up against a completely unfamiliar destiny and as the years passed by the people from his memories would change. He wondered how much she had changed in the past two years he hadn't seen her.

Clicking his tongue, Tsunami then headed towards the beach. He hated and feared the change, and if only someone was to hand a hammer to him he would shatter every mirror coming to his way. Why he had to become a grown up and a responsible member of the society? Why did he have to leave soccer?

Why did he have to ease his memories of her?

Even the school uniform he had brought few months ago, was already small to him. It was obvious that he had passed the peak in his grown spurt, but to think that even now he grew few centimeters in matter of months. He bet that holding a soccer ball in his hands wouldn't feel the same anymore. Even his palms had grown.

Now that he thought about it, her palm had been so little.

In his first year of High School, his parents had suddenly announced they wished him to stop playing soccer. That was quite a shock for him, as he had started playing only a year before. The sudden declaration, came completely out of the woods, as they had never said anything that could even hint about their wish for him to stop soccer.

He was to stop soccer before he could even join his school's soccer club. The 'good bye' was said before he could utter 'hello'. Tsunami had been very offended about the sudden wish, that later become a strict order once he tried to object, and held a grudge against his parents. He didn't understand how they could so easily take away something very precious to him.

He wanted play soccer!

Tsunami hopped lightly and once he reached the beach he breathed in the fresh air. It smelt of salt water and ocean - a smell he liked very much. The pinkette glanced around with quick movements of his eyes, and once confirmed that none was around he took out a round soccer ball from his bag.

It was lucky of him that he had found a private spot on the beach, where he could play soccer without the worry of his parents eventually finding out. The place also combined two of his favorite things - the ocean and soccer. Since the first year of High School he had been practicing alone on the beach and neglecting the order made by his parents. They didn't know how much he loved soccer and that it couldn't been taken away from him so easily. He would never stop playing soccer, even if it meant the end of the world.

As he continued to kick the ball on his own, he imagined his former teammates from Inazuma Japan playing with him. He would fight one-on-one with Kazemaru who amazed with that stunning speed of his, but Tsunami had no plans to lose to him. With a quick feint he dashed forward and this time he was against Kabeyama and his The Wall. Of course he was blocked, but he picked up the ball and eagerly dashed forward.

His last opponent was going to be the hardest one. Because it was no one else but her.

Tsunami could still remember than time they had gone together to Raimon Jr. High school festival. He had suggested to go to haunted house and she was up to the challenge, even though her body was slightly trembling. He had wondered if she was afraid of ghosts, to what she retorted that no way she believed in them. Yet once they were in, she clung to him like a small child.

Tsunami chuckled upon remembering her expressions back then and wondered how she managed to stretch her face muscles that way. He would've loved to show the sight to Endou, but at the same time he was slightly glad that he had been the only one to see her. He had something that was a precious memory between him and her.

Tsunami then shook his head and focused. He dashed forwards as the girl created by his imagination prepared to face off with him. With every step he came closer to her, he could see how her body prepared to launch the hissatsu. He was just before her and...

"The Tower." Her yell came out more realistic than he had imagined. Had it become more feminine too? Tsunami understood the real meaning once he was facing the real thing. Once her hissatsu had come off a pinkette girl was standing before him while smiling widely.

She was wearing a light one-piece and lilac sweater jacket over it. The girl had taken out her trademark hat and her pink hair was tied up in a ponytail. He had to admit that she was beautiful.

"Touko."

    ♪:;;;:♪:;;;:♪:;;;:♪:;;;:♪:;;;:♪:;;;:♪:;;;:♪:;;;:        

» I erase my childish excuse together with the light. «