Ch.1

Daniel groaned loudly, staring at his step-brother, who had a smug look on his face. His brown eyes staring at Daniel deeply.

"I fucking hate you!" Daniel screamed, and his mom gasped.

"Daniel Seavey," She shouted angrily, " How can you say that to your older brother?"

"He's not my brother! He's ruining my life," he snapped and glared at him.

Jack gave Daniel a smirk, unnoticed by Daniel's Mother.

"I don't know what he is talking about, all I said was that him going to a club is dangerous... I mean, he's 16 ! I'm just concerned." He said and gave Her a fake frown.

"You bitch" Daniel spat.

"Daniel! To your room now!" His mother screamed, and Daniel passes through his mother step towards Jack.

"This isn't over," he hissed and ran up to his room.

He slams his door to his room loudly, and he heard footsteps running up the stairs, and he knew it was his mother.

"No slamming the door!"  She yelled, and he heard her leave from hearing her footsteps in the hall. Today was Daniel's last day of sophomore year he was starting his summer, but Jack manages to ruin his plans once again.

He felt the need to yell, but he sighed and grabbed his phone texting his best friend.

Daniel: He is fucking ruin it Z!

A minute later, he received a text from Zach

Z: What has the jerk done now?

Daniel: He told my mom same bullshit, about the party being bad for me and shit! I can't stand him! He wants to ruin everything!!! Please help me!

Z: Easy sneak out ;)

Daniel bit his lips and thought about sneaking out he saw that his room was not in the third floor and his balcony had a stair so it will be easy for him to do so.

Daniel: Great! I'll meet you two blocks away from my house. I'll be there around 9.

Z: Perfect! I'll start changing see you soon babe x

Daniel: oh stop it hahaha bye Zachary xx

Daniel sighed and flunked in the bed, blushing at Zach's last text. Be wished it was true, that he was Zach's babe but unfortunately Zach is straight as a pole, and Daniel was straight as a bendy ruler, and Zach knew but of course, Daniel didn't tell him about his crush which happens to be about him.

He shook his thoughts about Zach, and stood up from the bed walking to his walk in closet. He knew what to wear, he picked up his tight black skinny jeans, his white and blue Nike's, and his white shirt, with big black letter A on the middle and smiled.

He took off his sneakers and sweatpants putting his jeans and Nikes after that he took off his polo shirt, and put his tank top shirt and smiled at the mirror.

"Looking good Seavey," he said to himself and walked towards his cologne section, picking his favorite cologne call Angel.

He sprays a few under his armpits, and few around his body and smiled when he smelled the goodness of his cologne. He walked towards his man jewelry and grabbed his Movado watch, and adjusted it to his wrist, and watched the time, and it confirm to be 8:30 pm

"30 more minutes," he mumbles to himself, and since he was already change he went back to his room and grabbed his phone, checking his Facebook.

His Facebook page filled with the party that is going down. It was Jonah Marris, who was throwing it. The new graduate students from Holton High school, he invited every up coming junior and senior to his huge mansion.

He saw one specific feed on his timeline and it was Zach.

Party! I'm getting wasted tonight!

Daniel laughed quietly and stood up grabbing his wallet from the dresser and saw he had around 300 dollars

"That's enough," he said and put his wallet in his back pocket, and checked the time again. "Fuck! Hurry up," he whined and went to his bed, and put lots of pillows on his bed, and then he put the covers and took four steps to make sure it looks like he's sleeping.

He grinned and walked towards the balcony sliding door, stepping outside. The warm, fresh air hitting him. He loved summer at night it was perfect because it wasn't cold, or freezing, instead it was cool, warm air that center that streets, and he loved it.

"Only 10 more minutes," he said to himself to himself and gasp when he saw Jack leave the house in his red Ferrari, he hides behind his chair, and peaked and he let out a sigh of relief and waited the 10 minutes....

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

He was two streets away from his house, and he smiled waving at Zach.

"Ready to get wasted?" Zach smirked.

"Oh I'm so ready," Daniel responded, smirking at his best friend.

*****************
Well here is a new book for u guys.