Nova Diaz

Full name:  Nova Diaz
Age: 14
Birthday: July 20
RaceToon, Guatemalan
Likes :  Chips , Movie Nights , Novelas , knocking down doors , being annoying, poking people with toothpicks , has a secret liking toward Vodka
Dislikes: Salads , Sleeping early , bad endings in Novelas and movies , forced to be normal , cheaters * COugH COuGH COuGH * Meredith
Relationship Status:  Currently dating Mugman
Bio : Toon made in Guatemala who came to America by airplane so her rights would be sold to a more popular company. She was sold to The World Studio which was run by Mariah Megan. Nova soon started escaping her studio and wandering the streets . She soon came across Joey's studio and decided to drop in, she met a boy named Bendy . She decided to pull a fast one and ask if he was single. She regrets that day very well. He answered that he was and soon they began dating . But unfortunately, she left for a long time, almost 8 months to be exact and she was cheated on. She found out they were already engaged and she was hurt. A while later she met Ink, Cuphead and Mugman , with a classic game of Seven Questions. Nova found a way to use a pickup line on Mugman , and their relationship began from there . At Bendy's and Winter's wedding , two demons were taking over her , using her pain to try to ruin her . Even now, she still cannot remember anything that occurred that day. The two demons still follow her around , and could only be seen by demons , like Ivan, Winter and Bendy. Oh yeah, have I told you she fought an ink demon? Yeah , she did that, and almost died .
~And Nova's Life Continues ~

Werewolf! Bendy belongs to Flowergarden96 go check out her book. It's cool .