My Heart's In Your Hands

Hey Wattpad! This is my first story, so im not expecting it to make it big or something. This is a story about teenage love and heartbreak. I hope whoever reads this will enjoy it!

\(^_^)|  Bye & Enjoy! <3 SC

P.S. Sorry for any spelling mistakes

~My Heart's In Your Hands~

Chapter One 

The First Day of the Rest of My Life

BEEP. BEEP. BEEP. BEEP. I rolled over to the other side of my qeened sized bed, getting my legs tangled in my Goose feather comforter as i did so. I slamed my hand on the alarm clock, not happy to be woken from my personal oasis, often called sleep. I groaned and i dug my way out of all the pillows and blankets, getting the sun from the open drapes into my eyes. I did not want to get up. Then i remebered.

This was it. The day I, Jessica Roberts, told Daniel Conners, I loved him. Hopefully, also the day he said it back.

I squealed. I could not afford tolook like a sleepy bum today. Jumping up, i planned to run towards my walk-in closet, but as usual things did not go my way. I imediatly faceplants into the white capret. Just great. i detangled myself, once again, from my comforter. 

Opening the dark wooden doors to my closet I started thinking of all my clothes to see what i could wear. Thats the down side of having lots of money to spare, too many choices. Sighing i started shuffling over to wear i kept my Autum dresses.

A knock on my door interupedted my dress search.

"Sweety? Are you okay? I heard  a thump." My Mother said worriedly from behind it.

I smiled at her sincerity. ''Yeah Mom. I'm fine thanks, i just fell out of bed...again."

Hearing my mom chuckle at my response, i went back to dress hunting while she told me that breakfast was on the table.

Then i spotted it. THE dress, for THE day. It was made of black woll with large red, orange, and yellow dots all over it. It ended halfway down my thighs and went perfectly with my favorite black ankle books. I also paired it with a black leather jacket and golden owl necklace that went just bellow my chest.

Perfect! Everything was going to be perfect, i just knew it.

i walked out of my closet and into my ajoined bathroom. i pulled out my purple flat iron and got to work on my hair. 30 miniutes later my dark brown hair was poker straight from root to tip, even my side bangs. Next I took out my MAC makeup, applying a dark brown smokey eye and a peachy lipstick that went perfectly with my slightly tanned complexion. Adding a little conceler, and a pair of dangley gold earings, i was ready. 

I put everything back in its place and headed downstairs to the kitchen. In there was my mom, dad, and best friend Sam. Must have taken me longer then i thought if she was alread here.

''Hey there slow poke, glad to see you recovered after your fall.'' Sam teased with a small smirk on her face and she drank the orange juice my mom must have given her.

I walked past her, hitting her head lightly as I went past towards my dad. Kissing his cheek i retaliated.

''You know Sam, if you driving was more reliable, we would'nt have this problem nearly as much.'' 

Sam stuck her tounge ouyt at me, once again proving how mature she was.

i looked over at my mom who was just getting the supllys for breakfast.

I walked over to her and gave her a side hug. ''Hey mom, im gonna have to pass on breakfast today, i don't wan to be late again.''

My mom just shook her head, lost in her Cooking Heaven. Sam and I headed out the frontdoor to her Ford F-150 parked on driveway. Sliding into the car i put my seatbelt on and aited for Sam to start the engine.