The Newbie

Who knows maybe one day One Direction get Wattpad and they start reading what we write about them (WHAT A NIGHTMARE) Well i hope you guys like my new version and don't hesitate to comment what you think. I love getting feedback.

******************************************************

Beep! Beep! Beep! My annoying alarm clock went off at 6:00 am. I groaned as I walked out of my cozy bed. I looked at my phone to see if I got any late night text as from my best friends. I grabbed my towel and zombie walked my way to the bathroom.I walked down my cold hallway.Out of no where came my dog Prince and tripped me. My head hit the floor."I hate Mondays", i whispered in the shower.

After a shower ,I choose my outfit for the day. I decided to go with Vices & Virtues t-shirt with a gray sweater and some black skinny jeans. I wore my favorite navy blue converse. I decided to leave my hair in a ponytail. I grabbed my phone and ran down the stairs. I ran past my sister's, Ashley's room."Morning", i said as i pasted her room."Morning", she said back."Morning mom, morning dad",I said."Good Morning.", she said as she handed me my breakfast. "Um Charlotte can you take Ashley with you on your way to school? Your father and i have to get to work in 10 minutes.", She shouted as i was halfway out the door."Come on Ashley!", i shouted as i grabbed my book bag."Coming", she said as i opened the door.

After i left Ashley at her school i took my usual spot in the school parking lot. I walked out of my car and slammed the door behind me. I plugged one of my headphones in my ear and left. When my song ended i was already at my locker.

When i got there my two best friends ,Hazel and Jasmine were there."Hey, guess what? There's a new guy in school. Some say he's cute.", Jasmine said."He looks like your type but unfortunately you have a boyfriend to tend to.", said Hazel."Have you seen him today? I've been looking for him for a long time.",i said closing my locker."No, but I'll bet that he doesn't care where you are right now",said Hazel."Shut up",I said.

I walked up the stairs turned the corner and ended up in my social studies class. I took my normal seat in class."Everyone look up. We have a new student in class.", Mr.Johnson said as i sat down. Then the hottest guy came in the room. He had brown curly hair and green eyes. He wore a black shirt, a black beanie and black ripped jeans (he must really like black)."This is Harold Styles.", the teacher said."Call me Harry.", he said."You can sit ....", he said looking around the room. In the room the desks are paired up in two."Next to Ms.Taylor!", he said pointing to me in the back. Most of the people looked at me. I gulped.

I looked down and sent an emergency text to Briana;

oh my god new hottie sitting next to me in social studies.~ Charlotte

I waited a minute and he sat down next to me. When he sat down the smell of smoke bounced off him like a radar system. He was cute. He had a couple tattoos. I already noticed a couple things that my dad wouldn't like. He already doesn't like Matthew. I looked at him for a good 30 seconds so i didn't look like stalker. I continued drawing like i do in every class.

How cute is he, is he like "die for him" cute or "school crush" cute ~Jessie

Hes like "follow him to his class and run away when he looks at you" cute ~Charly

DO U THINK HE'LL LIKE ME?!~ Jessie

He smokes. ~Charly

EWWWWWWW. FORGET HIM. TTYL~ Jessie

That got her."Hey i like your drawing", he said nudging my arm."Thanks,"I said looking up at him. After that we talked for a long time. He had just moved to California from Holmes Chapel, England and he had a couple other friends that also go to school here. He was SINGLE. He lives near my house. He was having a birthday party tomorrow at his house. I was invited."Can I bring a couple of friends?", i said."Sure. the more people, the more presents.", he said. He was funny, i liked that. 

I walked out of class with Harry following. He wanted to meet Jasmine and Hazel."Guys, this is Harry.", i said as i saw them at their lockers. I told them about the party and they were all for it.

Since I'm the only one with a car I always drove Jasmine and Hazel home. Harry had his own car. We took a slow walk to the car after we had a great discussion over what we were going to wear. Naturally they were coming to my house for some girl-time. It was Friday and every Friday they come over for some time sometimes they sleep over. Harry looked at his phone. He looked worried and he looked up. "Are you okay?", Jessamine asked." Umm yeah. I'll see you later guys", he said before running off.

I walked on my way to the parking lot  with my friends but, when I turned a corner and saw something that made me want to drop my keys and run...