XXXTentacion Sexual Imagines

I sat at home on this Saturday every day as usual. Besides school and work, all I did was stay at home and hang out with the best guy in the world.

He was the love of my life, and my best friend st the same time. He took my virginity, even though I didn't take his. But it was still special. I wouldn't change that night for anyone else in the world.

My focus from the TV was broken when I heard the door knob viciously jiggle. I laughed, "What the hell?"

It could only be Jahseh because he was the only one who had a key to this apartment besides me. "Whats up babe?" I said, smiling. I loved it when he came home. Even after 2 years, I still look at him as the love of my life.

"Are you crazy?" 

"Babe, what?"

I sat up on the couch as he walked over to me. "Where were you the other night?"

I looked up, confused. "You mean when you were doing overtime?"

He shook his head "yes," as he glared at me. I couldn't help but laugh though. "I.."

"You were hanging out with that nigga."

"What?" I asked. Little did I know, I drunk so much, I forgot about that night.

"Don't fucking 'what' me." I jumped a little in my skin, Jahseh hadn't cussed at me since we finished couple's therapy.

He threw his phone at me, then fell on the couch. He put his index finger over his mouth as I clicked on his ex best friend's snap chat story.

There I saw me downing 6 shots of Quervo, and I instantly froze. 

"Babe-"

"Don't fucking babe me. Are you serious? This dude snitched on me and got me three years. And you go out and disrespect me?" He got in my face.

"Jahseh, he was my friend too!"

"What the fuck!" He slammed his hand on the wall and faced back to me. A loud echo went throughout the whole apartment. "BABE! You are going to make someone call the damn police!"

"Fuck them and fuck whoever else! I thought I knew you better than that, Crystal. You know how that situation made me feel. It took me forever to find a job because this motherfucka wants to be a snitch. Hell, YOU had issues trusting me after I got out of jail. I went through my own personal hell, and this is what you do?"

"Jah, if you don't like him.. th- then why do you have his snap chat?" I made sure to speak slow so that he wouldn't do anything crazy to me. I didn't need old habits coming back.

"To keep up with where he's at. I don't need to cross paths with him." He looked up at me and shook his head. "And I especially didn't need my girl crossing paths with him."

"I am sorry, Jah."

"Save that shit." He laughed, but it wasn't at all amusing to him. He did that when he was angry.

"I- I am sorry. Honestly." I breathed because I knew I was dead ass fucking wrong. 

"You fucked him while I was locked up didn't you?"

"What? Hell no!" I wasn't crazy enough to fuck this dude. 

"Don't LIE to me." He slapped his phone out my hand and lunged at me. 

"Jahseh!" His hands stopped before they wrapped around my throat. I know what you're thinking.

He was gonna choke her?