The Past

"Hinata, stop running!"

"Come on! Or, we'll be late!"

"Gezz! We still have time."

"No. We are not! We aim for those front seats, remember? We have to hurry!" Hinata sprinted with all she had toward their school's football field. Today was the day she had been waiting for; Final game for this year championship. It wasn't she felt delighted to see handsome players or else- The reason was simple and silly: She put bet over her school team; A quite big sum of money – her monthly money, to be exact. She had been watching them playing and practicing and she was totally sure that they would win the game. She needed to double her money so she could buy that The Chronicles Series Books.

"Hinata!" Keiko was left behind, far behind.

"8000 yen- Come to mommy!" She muttered happily as her eyes were set to the entrance, ignoring her surroundings.

"WATCH OUT!"

Eh? Hinata stopped her running and turned around just to accept a ball directed straight to her head, hard. BUMP! She stunned for a complete second before darkness consumed her.

"OH MY GOD! HINATA!!!" Keiko roared and rushed herself.

"Oh shit! Shit! SHIT!"

Three young men with football uniform approached fainted Hinata in snap. One of them who kicked the ball got paralyzed while the others were down to their knees and examined the girl.

"Is she dead?"

"DON'T SAY THAT!"

"Look at her!"

"She is just unconscious. Take her to the hospital. I hope she doesn't get brain damage. That ball-"

"Shut the fuck off. Damn it!"

"Sasuke! Stop cursing! Take her!"

Carefully and hesitantly, Sasuke moved closer and put Hinata over his hands. He studied the girl as his heart moved crazily inside. If she- If she dead- So did his future. Damn it! He was sure that he had dreamless last night. How come in a snap this nightmare rushed into him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It took Hinata a perfect two hours before finally she opened up her eyes.

"Hinata," Keiko watched her best friend blinking her eyes few times. "How do you feel?" She asked worriedly.