Chapter 1

Photo Edit By Me
*Y/n's POV*

I was walking around at midnight, it was honestly my favorite time to walk around, no one to bother me. No one to talk to, it was always that way, but ever since a few weeks ago, I've had someone joining me, his name is Sunyoul. He's 5'9, sweet and extremely caring, I found him crying over something, he was depressed, he still is, but not as bad, a lot better actually.

When I turned around I saw Sunyoul looking up at the sky and smiling cutely. "What you looking at Sunyoul?" I ask and he suddenly looks at me, then skips to me with a smile on his face. "I really like it when we go on walks like this. I wish we could do it every night of the week and not just on Saturday." He says and looks down as we start to walk again. "Cause we have school dork, and when we have school I walk to your place and hang out with you a little bit anyways." I say smiling ahead of us. "True. I have to go to the bathroom. Wait for me." He says and runs towards the bathrooms, leaving me slightly confused but I shrug and sit down.

After a few minutes I see him start walking towards me, but with a different attitude. A more sad look. "You okay." I ask and he looks up at me but just shoves his hands in his pockets. "Sit down and talk." I say sighing and scooting over for him, he hesitantly sits down. "Have you ever had that problem, when your parents-" "When your parents try forcing you to be someone your not, get a job you don't like, be in a group you don't belong too?" I say looking at my lap as he turns his head towards me confused. "How'd you know?" He asks and I look up him smiling. "Why do you think I live alone." I ask and he pulls me into a hug.

After continue to talk for a while we decide to walk to Joshua's house because he kept spamming us, so now we are knocking on his door. Joshua finally opened it up and smiled at both of us. "Hey guys, hope you don't mind but a few of the boys are here. They just got boring." He says smiling, we shrug and he lets us in, as soon as I step through the door I get attacked by one of my best friends, Jun. "Y/nnnn I missed youuuu." Jun says picking me up and spinning me around, then putting me down and running to hug Sunyoul. "Hey y/n." Wonwoo and Mingyu say as they smile at me from the couch. I smile and sit next to them. Soon Sunyoul sits next to me too. "So you just have Jun, Wonwoo, and Mingyu over?" I ask looking at Joshua. "Um no. I invited Woozi too but I think he fell asleep." He says looking around then finally back at all of us.  "Okay, but we should leave in like 2 hours, is that okay?" I ask looking at Sunyoul who nods. "Okay. Until then movie time," Joshua says like an excited 5 year old and then puts the DVD in his player.

I hug Joshua before leaving, "thanks for the movie. I'll see you next week!" I say and turn around but he grabs my wrist so I turn back around. "Be careful." He says and I offer a smile. "I will be, I have Sunyoul!" I say and finally he lets me go so I chase after Sunyoul and finally catch up to him. "Oh fuck." He mumbles to himself but it still catches my attention. "Huh?" I ask and he looks down at me. "Sanduel is probably calling my phone non stop, and it's dead." He says and breath out, since it was so cold you could see his breath. I sigh and nod.

As we walk up to his house, as he had expected Sanduel ran out to him and attacked him into a hug. "Where have you been!!" Sanduel asks with his face in his shirt. Sunyoul looks at me and sighs. "Want something to eat or drink? If you want you can stay tonight, Sana is here." He asks looking at me, after I hear Sana's name I nod quickly, he smiles and we all go inside. "Sanduel go get Sana." Sunyoul says, Sanduel nods and runs off. Soon we hear 2 pairs of feet running down the hallway and soon enough they both run through the door, Sana running to hug me.

"Y/n! I missed you." She says and giggles when I pick her up. "I missed you too!" I say spinning her around making her giggle and smile even more. "Are you gonna stay tonight?" Sana asks wrapping her arms around my neck. "Yeahhhh." I say and she squeals excitedly. "Y/n. If I was a guy, and your age I would SOOO ask you out, you're just or pretty to resist..." she pauses and smirks before turning her head around. "Aren't I right Sunyoul?" She says smirking and Sunyoul's face gets red before he coughs. "You're completely right Sana." He says rubbing his nape making Sana kiss my cheek and jump out my my arms after giggling. "MOVIE TIME! YOU TWO MAKE SNACKS, MAKE EM GOOD!" Sanduel and Sana yell before running into the living room. I laugh but when I turn to Sunyoul his face is still pink. "You know I wasn't lying..." He says and I think for a second before my face goes red and I slap his chest playfully. "Oh shut up you!" I say before turning around and grabbing snacks, then walking out but he doesn't follow until a few minutes later, after we already started the movie and he sits next to Sanduel instead one me like he would usually....

Maybe he wasn't joking....