Mud and roommates

I don't even know what this is. I just suddenly had a whole, completely thought out plot in my head and I had to write it down somewhere 😂 I ended up writing this in one night and I literally cringed into a pit when I proofread it later😂 it's ok now I think.

Enjoy...?

~~~~

I breathed deeply as I walked into the school I'd known for so long.

Magnolia University.

How I loved this school. The principal and students were shit, but the teachers were amazing.

Well, the students were shit except for my friends. Gray-my brother, Mira, Levy, Juvia, Gajeel, and Erza. All of them were my best friends, and I'd been with them since middle school.

But right now, I wasn't enjoying my senior dorm with my friends like I was supposed to be. Instead, I was standing face to face with a pink-headed idiot who'd just knocked me into a mud puddle, ruining my beautiful dress.

It was a gift from my mother, and it was one of the last things I had from her. I shrieked as I fell, staying completely still in shock.

There was mud all over me. He was standing over me, his eyes wide with alarm, though not remorse.

"Are you okay?" He asked, and in this instance, it seemed like he'd just asked me if I was comfortable.

"Are you fucking kidding me?!" I screamed, getting up slowly to not fall. My wedges had fallen off, so I was sitting barefoot in a reasonably sized mud puddle.

"This was my favorite fucking dress you asshole!" I shouted, pushing the man hard, causing him to stumble back a few steps.

"What the hell is wrong with you!?" I screamed, a few tears threatening at my eyes. This wasn't coming out of this dress easily, and I'd planned on wearing this dress to the senior party this Friday too.

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to!" He apologized, holding his hands in front of him in defense.

"Sorry" doesn't get this mud out of my dress! We're you paying any attention?" I hissed again, shaking the mud off of my arms. I'd have to get my dress to Mira if it stains.

She can get any stain out of anything, no matter what fabric. She once got mustard and wine out of a silk dress after an... interesting night at a party.

"I'm sorry!" He apologized again, his eyes sincere and frantic. I groaned and shoved him out of the way as I stomped past him, seething.

I ran into Gray at the main entrance of the university, and he instantly grabbed my hand and took me to the bathroom.

I pushed the door open and cried out in anger as I saw how much mud was on my dress. The entire bottom half was covered in mud, and you could barely see the large pink flowers that rimmed the hems.

"Lucy?" A familiar voice asked, coming out of a stall to the left of the sinks. I pulled a few paper towels out of the dispenser, silently thanking whatever god was up there that there were still paper towels in the container.

I wet them as Levy walked up behind me, letting out a quiet scream as she saw my dress. "What happened to you?" She gasped, wetting a few paper towels with me as I groaned in response.

We slowly started dabbing my dress with the paper towels, getting the majority of the mud off of the dress.

The stains were the worst on the back, though it wasn't as bad as it looked. Maybe, just maybe, she could wear the dress this Friday for the party if she got it to Mira fast enough.