Chapter 8: P.E

Logan chuckled and watched Alice pouting. "It won't be bad, and I'll be there to hold your hand."

"Thanks," she smiled.

They made their way to P.E; this was their last class together. 

They had their supernatural class after chemistry, and the teacher gave them a short description of what they would be talking about, and one of the subjects is soulmates. That caught his attention. He will be asking a lot of questions about that. But for now, he will wait until they get to that.

"Here we are," Logan opened the door for her. The gym was a bit crowded; only for first-year students were here.

He and Alice went up to the top of the bleachers and sat down.

"Hey!" San ran up to them. "Its been a while."

"Yeah," Logan smiled. "How did it go?"

"Great," San said. "Aside from someone going berserk but your brother was there though he has scratches on his face."

"I see," Logan looked around for his brother.

"I hope he is alright," Alice said. "I can relate to that; my little niece once scratched me when she shifted."

"Which one?" Logan asked.

"Serena," Alice said. "She and Celeste shifted during their first few weeks of life. It's a rare case; they are the only ones that shifted at a very, young age."

"Wow," Logan didn't know they could shift at such a young age.

"Anyways," she smiled. "I wonder what we are going to do in P.E. I am sure it will be different than humans."

"Probably," Logan looked around and spotted Alana. She was talking to Ezra, that didn't bother him, only a little bit. He shrugged and looked at Alice, who was looking down at Ezra. He frowned.

"San, you weren't kidding," Alice said. "I'll be back." She stood up, and he grabbed her hand. "Huh?"

"Class is about to start," he said. "See." he looked around as the students were sitting down.

"You're right," she sat back down and smiled. "I'll talk to Ezra later." Logan didn't want her to talk to him.

"Alright, everyone settles down," Kaden said. "Anyone who is a human, please follow Daisy to the gym next door. You'll be doing different activities." Logan watched as a few humans stood and followed Daisy out. There wasn't a lot, only like ten to twenty. "Now them, everyone else, you must be ready for a lot of training; it will be rough, especially for wolves, werewolves, Lycan's, and vampires. The rest will do simple things."

"I don't think I'll be able to handle that," Alice whisper. "I don't have a wolf, does that consider me a human?"

"Do you heal faster?" Logan asked her.

"Yes," she said. "All tiny injuries would heal rapidly."

"Then, you belong here," he grabbed her hand. "That is a sign you wolf is still there, but unable to come out. I will help you."

"Thanks," she gripped his hand.

"Alright, girls," Kaden called them. "Go with Miss Henna; she will hand out your uniforms and assign lockers. Boys, you'll come with me, after you all have changed, come back here. Now hurry up."

"Demanding," Logan stood. "Come on." He helped Alice down the steps. San was looking at him weirdly.

He frowned and shook his head. "Thank, and see you in a bit." Alice followed the rest of the first.