Shhh, I'm Sorry (Part 1)

First story of this 'series'. This is based on the MV and song and MV of Haru Haru by BIGBANG (wheeee!!) I would post the song but it will just reveal the end of the story (to those who knows, shhh!!) Anyway, suggestions and comments are welcomed, also please vote? Now... before the story... presenting....

Cast list of Shhh, I'm Sorry

G-Dragon as Drake

TOP as Tyler

Park Min Young as Yvonne

Tae Yang as Teddy

Dae Sung as Desmond

Seung Ri as Stephan

And now, part 1 :)

P.S. Pic at side is BIGBANG in Haru Haru MV

Tyler's POV

I took her hand and looked towards the entrance of the alley. Stephan sat in his car looking at us through the side mirror. He nodded slightly and I turned to the girl in front of me.

Drake's POV

At the alley.

I read my text and started walking towards my destination. Teddy and Desmond followed along close behind me. I stopped suddenly, and looked at my two friends before turning back to the scene in front of me.

Yvonne, my girlfriend, together with Tyler, my best friend from young, they stood there facing each other. Her hand in his. I stood silent as I watched the scene unfolded. She slid her hand off his, before taking off the ring on her middle finger and placed it on his hand. I felt the similar ring on my own middle finger starting to feel heavy- as if reminding me of its presence. Teddy and Desmond took her few steps forward and flanked either side of me, taking in their actions. Yve placed the ring in Tyler's hand and looked up into his eyes. He looked down at her before putting one hand on her shoulder. They looked so affectionate I felt like puking. Yvonne is my girlfriend! Not my best friend's, or should I say, soon-to-be-ex-best friend. My mind was screaming at me to do something. His hand slide up to cup her face, shock and anger boiled in me. In a spilt second, I was stomping towards them when Yve turned and went of in an instant.

I stepped in front of Tyler with our faces only inches apart. Stephan, Teddy and Desmond made a perimeter around us.

"What the heck were you doing?" I shouted into his face.

"Nothing," I freakishly hate his annoyingly calm voice.

"You were with Yve, and friends don't steal friends’ girls, you a**!" I gave him a shove that hardly send any impact on him.

"Watch it. And get out of my way." He returned the shove and I stumbled back a little. Gritting my teeth, my held back the instinct to punch him, after all we were friends since young. But that reasonable part of my brain is going dangerously small.

"If Yve doesn't like you anymore, I guess that is none of my problem," he gave a small smirk and looked at me from head to toe.

I wanted to close in the distance between us but Des and Ted were holding us apart. Des’ hand came in contact with Tyler's shoulders and he roughly shrugged it off.

"Just get out of our way, it’s none of any of your business!"

"Hey, just talk it out alright?" Stephan stepped between us again. Always the peacemaker.

Tyler started walking away, I'm not letting him get away with this. I took a few steps and pushed him to face me. Now our faces almost touching and to any outsider it would look like we were about to kiss.

"No, you are not walking away from this. You could get any girl and you chose mine. Why?!" The impact on the last word was so strong, the other three immediately grabbed me away. I pulled my hand freed and faced Tyler again. He remained silent, his eyes showed no sign of regret, only a tinge of sadness, but his expression showed rebellion.

He suddenly shoved me with all his strength and the other three grabbed him. I stumbled back but did not fell. He pushed the others away and once again we came face to face.

"Why don't you ask yourself why? She doesn't like you anymore! Be a man and face it!" He talked in a louder voice and made a mocking face, "Why? You want to start crying? No wonder Yve dumped you. Just think idiot." He shoved a finger at my temple and shoved me towards the car behind me. "Oh wait, the idiot can't think," the tip of his fingers slapped me on my temple and his face contorted to an evil-smug one. "Get over it, she wants me, not you." 

He gave me another few shoves before a punch went onto his face. Childhood friend or not, he betrayed me. He returned a punch and I gave him another one. Punches flew and blood spilt from both our faces. He fell to the floor and I stood with legs on either side of him grabbing his collar. Before I could deliver another hit, my body flung back and hit the shutter of a closed shop. Des and Ted grabbed either side of me and held me there while Stephan was holding on to Tyler. I broke free of their grasp and stomped of in the direction we came from, wiping off the blood on my lip. The stinging on my lip was there but I barely noticed it as the pain in my heart was stronger.

(I have to mention this, I posted this story up awhile ago but had to delete the account due to some problems so I did not copy this off another writer)