Mr.GunGlass

Mr.GunGlass awoke with three men pointing guns at his ugly face.He asked them why they are at his house in October."We's here ta kill ya,and take ya glass!"Said a man with blue eyes and green hair.Quite an odd man,very odd man.Mr.gunGlass quickly slapped him in the face.The man was confused,since he was confused Mr.GunGlass stole his gun and put it up next to his head."Good thing I play a lot of cod."He said.He put a bullet through his brain and then shot the other 2 men. He then ran to the nearest gas station.He went up to the register and said"I need a  5 hour energy."The man behind the counter handed him the 5 hour energy and said"That'll be $10.50."Over  priced crap.Thought Mr.GunGlass.Mr.GunGlass handed him a $10.50 dollar bill and then ran off home to drink his yummy drink."Scrumdidily dumchess!"Said Mr.GunGlass."I should Work on my glass"He said.After 22 hours Mr.GunGlass was finished with an inch of stain glass.Good,he thought.That 5 hour energy kept him awake for so long.Mr.GunGlass then ran to October college where he was suppossed to be teaching glass making.On the way there he ran into John Mckillinmire."Hey boss!" He said to his boss."Mr.GunGlass you are FIRED!You have missed a total of 457 days of school.That is unacceptible,sir."Sir, really.He thought."No you are fired."Said Mr.GunGlass.Then he pulled out the gun he stole and shot his good ol boss.He witnessed when his boss was emptying his bowels.Then he ran home.I should by an ak47u from the gun shop across the street from my house. He thought. So he did that.Then Mr.GunGlass went to the apple store to steal an Iphone.When he got home the cops were chasing him.So he shot them with his new gun."Yeah pigs!POOP!"He yelled.Then he went on his xbox to win  a cod championship.He won.He won a new xbox!'Yay."He said."I really need a job" he said.He went on to become the ceo of a paper making company.Before he new it,someone was in his seat,someone with the name tag.Peter Jonson.He was a fat black haired man.He told Mr.GunGlass that he loved his seat but why?Because it was comfy?Because it was expensive?Because his old boss sat in it.His old red haired boss."Peter Jonson get out of my seat."He said.Peter Just smiled.He smiled like a five year old kid in a candy shop.He is just a fat kid in paper making shop.This shop will not be ruined by this childish fat man.Mr.GunGlass pulled out his gun."Get out.I do not want to shoot you."Mr.GunGlass's hands were shaking.He had become a better man since he killed those cops.Mr.GunGlass needed to change,and he new it.But he couldn't.He couldn't change.He was a massmurderer.Nothing could stop him.Nothing would stop him."I am Mr.GunGlass!Bill friken' GunGlass!"He yelled.He pulled the trigger.The bullet missed peter's head.Peter screamed like a baby.He pulled out his phone and called the cops.They were already in the building.Mr.GunGlass was surrounded.He was grabbed and handcuffed by a cop."Off to jail now." Said a cop.The cops didn't see Mr.GunGlass slip his hands out of the cuffs.He ran off.

                                         THE END