•°One°•

■Blurb■

Sisters.

That is what Lucy and Lilley are.
But they are also werewolves.

They are lone Wolves travelling across America from Asia looking for their mates.

They, Fortunately, Find their mates who are Two Beautiful, Fearless Alpha Females who are also Sisters. But They aren't just sisters; They're twins!!

They come across Danger, Lust, Love, Hurt, And past nightmares that are incapable of repairing.

Will Lucy and Lilley make out in time to paint a future with their mates or would they be enveloped by darkness that they escaped from.

______________________________________________

             "We'll always be together, Right?"

                                 "Always."         

______________________________________________

Hey loves!

It's your author here....
I want to Welcome those who are new and Hope that you enjoy my very first story ever!!!

Bye!!!

Please do not copy.
Pictures are taken from the Internet or as you know, Google.

■Lucy's Pov■

You Sigh as you run your hands through the thick, raven coloured hair that stuck to your scalp.

You always wanted short hair but you could never make yourself to get your waist length hair shortened.

Shaking your head from left to right, You stand and walk over to your bathroom. You pass the large mirror not wasting time in stripping yourself from your red lacy underwear and bra.

You turn the nob of the shower to the perfect temperature and enter. Immediately, Your muscles relax under the warm water. Your hand reaches out for the shampoo, Squeezing the vanilla scented gel into your right palm.

You put the bottle back after closing the lid and begin to rub your hands together. You allow your hands to wander in your hair as you rub the gel into every strand possible.

After standing under the shower head and removing the bubbles, You do exactly the same for conditioner and then a musky scented body wash.

You turn off the water and step away from the shower and towards the sink area. You grab a towel and dry your body thoroughly before walking to your closet.

This time, You reach for black lacey underwear and bra set and put them on. You walk over to your dresser and pick up a black skirt, a burgundy coloured blouse and finally some knee high socks that held the same burgundy colour.

You dress into your clothes before walking to your sister's room.

"Lilley, Wake up!" You shout, A thick Asian - Russian accent slithering it's way up your throat.

You hear your sister mumble incoherent words before opening the door. Your Violet eyes piece into her identical ones.

You scan her outfit and smile as you remember her saying that she'll wear the same clothes you wear.
True to her words she stood, smirking.

"Good morning my dear Lucy." She whispers and kisses your cheecks before skipping to the kitchen.

You and Lilley have a special bond that not even Your mates can break apart. When it came to your first heat, Lilley had to...help you. And you returned the favour.

This had strengthened your sisterly bond but it also made you two sexually attracted to each other.

You walk back into your room and dry your hair before braiding it. You pick up your phone and the small white backpack then walk towards the kitchen, joining your sister.

"Pass me some cereal?" You ask her as you slip on some black trainers.

By the time you finished you finished the food, Your sister was watching you. You smile at her and motion her to the front door of the house.

You start the car in a second and wait for your sister to buckle in before driving off to your new high school.

Ever since you and Lilley were 5 year olds, you had to flee your home country to Russia before landing into America 3 years ago. You spent 10 years in Russia.

You sigh in desperation wishing that it wasn't your birthday tomorrow. Unfortunately, it was and it was also when you were going to shift into your wolf.

You pull into the School parking lot and exit the car. You walk to your sister's side and help her out before kissing her cheek.

You walk proudly with your sister to the reception area for a timetable and locker combination.

You receive your timetable and pout when you see your first lesson.

Monday: 08:45 - 09:45:  P.E.

Luckily, Your sister has the same lesson and with that you walk to the female changing rooms.

Thank you for reading Chapter One!
Please stay tuned for Chapter Two!!!!

Love,
  _Yaoi_001.

Song-  BTS Jimin 'Lie'.......