You Are My Everything. (Larry Stylinson)

Ok...so...this is my first story on here. So if it isnt like other stories, bear with me please. Im new.

ON WITH THE STORY!!!!!!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------

Harry P.O.V

I went upstairs when Louis and Eleanor stumbled in full on snogging. Didnt Louis see how much it that hurt me? Whenever SHE came, he always left us for her. Everytime SHE wanted to go somewhere, we have to tag along. I mentally smirked. 'Shes using you Lou', I told myself. I once walked in on her kissing another guy and went straight to tell Louis, but she caught on convinced me not to tell him, because it would break him. So now here I am, sitting alone in my bed, crying, trying to drown out the moans coming from Lou's bedroom.

"Haz...." I heard Liam come in say to me. "Are you alright?"

"Look at me Liam, do I look alright?" I told him a bit too harshly. "Oh Harry, look at me. Its ok. Its ok. Shhhh. Its gonna be alright."

"Li, how is it gonna be alright? Everytime, im with him, she steals him away. Every single time we have plans, she decides its time for them to go on a date. I just cant, Liam. The look on his eyes, whenever shes around, you know what that is Liam, thats love. Li, hes in love with her. In the future, theyre gonna get married and have kids, while im going to just be miserable thinking about him!" I had to get those words out, one way or another. I couldnt help it, I was in love with Louis.

"Im sorry Hazza. Im sorry that you have to go through this." Liam said to me with tears forming on his eyes.

He rocked me back and forth on his lap, trying to calm me down. It sort of worked. I was no longer crying hystarically, but I was still crying. I started to get a bit drowsy in his lap. He noticed and layed me down on the bed.

"Dont leave." I told him. I knew that if he left, I would errupt in tears again.

"Ok."

I felt the bed dip beside me and after a great deal of time, I fell into a deep, tiring sleep.

*Morning*

Louis P.O.V

"Hey Liam." I shouted as I ran down the stairs tracing the smell of chocolate ship pancakes. "Mmmmmm, I love your famouse chocolate ship pancakes Li."

"Theyre not famouse."Liam told me once he poured the packake batter.

"They are to me. And they will be to the whole world when we finally decide to make a One Direction Cookbook" I said to him as I devoured the scent of the pancake batter.

"Theyre almost ready, so Niall should be here in Three...Two...One....NOW!" At the saying of NOW!, Niall was racing downstairs yelling "I SMELL PANCAKES!!!!!!!!!!"

When Liam finished, he gave all of us, including Zayn who was a heavy sleeper, some of his amazing pancakes. I put 8 into my plate,and ate 5.

"Wheres Harry?" I asked. Where was my curly-haired best friend?

"Oh hes still sleeping, had a rough night, the lad could get to sleep." Liam responded thinkingly.

"Why not?"

"Well, it was pretty hard to sleep, when you and Eleanor kept moaning and she kep saying "Ohhh!!! Harder Louis!!! *pant* Harder! *pant*" Liam said and all Niall and Zayn burst out laughing. Niall did a spit take and it landed on Zayns food. And Zayn started choking on his pancake.