Armau

So I guess I'll start with the usual.
Aphmau and Aaron

Ap~aphmau
Aa~Aaron

Aphmaus POV

So yeah. Everyone knows that I've been crushing on Aaron for the longest. And I think the werewolf thing is kinda sexy. He is like the perfect person. He had the perfect eyes, perfect voice, perfect body...

As I was on my way to Aa's house, I saw Y/N. She just gave me one of those looks like she knew what I was thinking about. Aaron. Duh...

I stepped onto Aa's porch and before I could knock I got pulled inside. Aaron pulled me into a super hot kiss. I put my hand down to his pants and could feel his long boner. Aa stopped kissing me and stared into my eyes. He told me to stay still. And let him do everything.

Aa took me to the couch already had gotten my clothes off. He saw my DD sized boobs, and just dives in. He slurped me down until half my my large boob was in his mouth. I felt very pleasured. As he continued his finger slips down into my virgin pussy without a doubt and he goes in and out very slow.

He soon moves his entire attention to my pussy. He slips another finger in will licking my g spot. My back arches. My throat moans. My head shakes. And my pussy squirts. He put his entire mouth on it and kept licking and licking. Soon he puts yet another finger in. That makes three! I feel the pain and pleasure as he wipes tears from my eyes. I squirt again. And comes out a loud moan.

I look over to my right and I see that Aa hasn't closed the window. I see Y/N out there staring. 10 seconds later she is kissing me and handling my boobs while Aa is fucking my pussy with his mouth harder than ever.

Aa asked me "are you ready?" And I was ready for him to stick his dick in me, but instead he shoved it in my MOUTH

Y/N moved down to my pussy licking it and fingering me. Aa was thrusting into my mouth so hard I choked and spat until he cummed in my mouth. I gagged and spit it but he shoved it back in my mouth as I swallowed it.
Um... wasn't this supposed to be pleasuring for me?
I said, " Aaron! Stick your dick in me already!"
He and Y/N switched spots and he started rubbing his dick on me teasing until he shoved it all the way in and held it there. That was when I realized it was over 12 inches. Tears came to my eyes but I loved it. I loved it so good. I was trying to squirt but I can't while he was in me holding in there. After 20 seconds he pulled out and I squirt so much that he fell back as Y/N watched. He got back up and said
"Now you shall be punished"
" okay daddddy"
I said.
He thrust in me so hard as I kept squirting and squirting over and over and then we got up. I could barely stand after that. He told me to sit up and spread my legs. I did. He thrust in me again as Y/N played with my g spot. He held his penis there and I felt warm soothing sticky liquid flow through me. I moaned uncontrollably and moved and squirmed around which made the cum go DEEPER making it pleasure me even more. He pulled out as he creampied me. I just sat there brain dead as cum shot out of me and I had a huge squirting orgasm. Cum was still deep in me. Y/N  stuck her fingers in me got some out, and shoved it in my mouth. She stuck her tounge in my pussy licking it, but all I could do is moan because I was fucked so hard, that I couldn't move. Aa was smiling so much as he watched me sit there helpless. I was so happy. But. How would I get all that shit out?

GUYS PRAY FOR ME?!!!!!