musica que fiz para o justin bieber <3 que se chama " amo-te "

May criticize you, do not like in your music, your passion for the music, not even the actions you do for your fans ... 

I fell in love with your music as soon as I first heard it, the way you believe in certain things, the way you treat your fans, by the way that you give yourself to a song ... Yes and you actually commit many mistakes but who does not make many stupid things without intending to cause harm but in only learn from the mistakes we make. Nobody is perfect. We all have things we regret and you too. You are young but you know repentest you what you did but I just want you to continue to succeed and achieve your composing this wonderful song I love to hear. 

Have you lost many of your fans by your attitudes but I'll never lose me because I fell in love with your music, for your people, for everything you madly. You will always be my idol. 

Are super important to me. You are not a simple passion, you are the love of my life and will always be you will be never forgotten by me. 

love you <3

You are everything to me, you are my life you will always be in my heart because I love you like no one else .. 

time passes and I'm still hoping to one day to be with you ENTIRE only spend a day with you because I love you .... 

love you, ohohoh love you, love you, love you love you 

love you