first meeting adym

Megan's POV

Megan,sweetheart can u bring the last couple of boxes down and put them in the back of the car. Yes ma'am,I replied. I put the boxes in the back of the car and my mom takes them to the new house. My mom recently got engaged and we are moving to a new house in Texas. I know my moms fiance Tony has a teenage boy named adym,but he has been away at some camp,so I have never seen adym before. My mom has only known Tony for 2 months,but she claims he is the love of her life so they got engaged very quickly.

As I am waiting for my mom to get back I get a little snack and a drink,as I get my snack and drink I hear footsteps and freak out a little bit because nobody should be back for a couple of hours. "I think I am just hearing things from being so tired I think to my self". Then next thing I know there is a reaaallyy hot teenage boy staring at me,he says "hello u must be megan I am adym". I breath out a sigh of relief knowing it isn't some stranger coming to kidnap me lol. I respond with hello I wasn't expecting u to be here. Adym then says well my summer camp is over now,and my dad dropped me off here to see is there was anything else to be helped out with,I say nope nothing else here but furniture,my mom will bring a trailer over when she comes back in a couple of hours so if u would like to help pick up the furniture's and help load that up that would be great. Adym says of course!! I'll help.

2 Hours Later

As I am sitting down on the couch I get really tired from all the work me and my mom did today so I start to dose off then it became a deep sleep

Adyms POV

I see megan asleep and think to myself "she is so beautiful" I keep staring at her then start feeling like a creep so I put my mind to something else. I wish that me and megan didnt have to be stepsiblings,cause I would so fuck her. I just wish she could be mine😔........

1 hour later....Megan's POV

I wake up to adym sitting right beside me on his phone looking through Instagram and I look at him and I just think to myself damn he is hot. Adym sees me staring at him and starts smiling and looks back at his phone I start blushing. About 30 mins later Adym and I start getting hungry and decide to make something to eat...Adym and I made ham and cheese sandwich's and ate some chips with it....soon after my mom finally gets home. Adym helps load up the furniture's in the trailer and then we all get in the car cause that was the last of everything. We head to the new house in Texas and there was silence the whole way there cause we are all very tired and then I find myself staring at adym again and of course he catches me staring at him,then next thing we know we are both staring at each other.....damn his eyes are the most gorgeous brown I have ever seen. I give him my phone so he can put his phone number in and then the whole way to Texas we were messaging each other.

Texts messages sent from adym and megan

Megan-well hello there👋

Adym-hello👋😊

Megan-I know this is really weird to say since we will soon be step brother and step sister,but u are so hot😂 and I just think u have the prettiest eyes....

Adym- no it's not weird cause I think u are really beautiful and yes I know we will soon be related,but not by blood...even though I know it may be weird for us to be a thing knowing we are gonna soon be related. I am glad u told me how u felt it actually makes me more relieved knowing I wasnt the only one crushing😅

Megan-haha,good to know u feel the same way,cause it would have been awkward if u didn't like me😅.....

Adyms POV

As we are on our way to Texas I just can't stop thinking about megan,she has the most beautiful green eyes and beautiful blondish wavy hair. I really want her to be mine,but at the same time I don't cause if her mom and my dad figured out then they would most likely not approve them we would have to sneak around or worse I would never be able to see her again....

Megan's POV

I keep thinking about adym and oddly thinking about us being a couple wondering what it would be like dating him...me and adym keep staring at each other for a long while...then all the sudden I hear my mom say were here......