Chapter One: The Kittypet

Warriors belongs to Erin Hunter.

Flower opened her eyes, and realized that she was on top of a tree. Trembling with fear, the three moon old kit stepped nearer to the trunk, flowers sprouting on the bark beneath her feet. Wise for her young age, the kit was scared, but knew exactly what to do. Her claws were sharp, sharp enough to to climb down the tree. But, instead, she decided to slide down, for the her paws were flowers, and with them, she could make a vine that could save anyone who who got stuck in there again.

Once she got down, the house cat noticed rustling fur, could hear the sounds of paws padding nearer. "Hey, this is our territory!" Came the yowl from an approaching cat. "Get off, kittypet!" He growled.

"Rockclaw, there is no need for this. You can see that she is only a kit," Called a pretty gray she cat, flicking her tail towards Flower, who was near fainting with fear. "Come on, lets take you back home," She added, walking over to the kittypet.

Instead, surprising the Clan cat, the kittypet shook her head. "My house is far. There are dogs on the way," She added.

The warrior frowned, but Rockclaw pulled her back, and left Flower to walk home alone.