Chapter one

Averys pov:
I started to unpack all my stuff into my small room. I had already unpacked most of my stuff so all that was left were the small boxes that were filled with random crap that I should just throw away. I opened box after box to reveal more and more stuff. I had a lot more stuff than I remembered from our last house which was a lot bigger then this house.
I jumped on my bed and started to drift off to sleep. In my dream I worried about the new school I had to go to. I thought of the people that could be there, would there be a stereotypical Mrs. Popular aka the queen bitch, or a bad ass dude? I don't normally swear I only do when I'm being serious or if I'm worried. I guess right now I am being a little too worried.
As I arise from my dreamless sleep I smell bacon. I rush down stairs to see my father cooking bacon on the stove.
"Good morning!" I greet him.
"Hello sunshine how'd you sleep?" He asked.
"Okay."
"Breakfast will be done soon." I smile at him and walked into the living room where I saw my mom sat at the couch.
"Morning sweetheart," she continued, "did you get all your boxes unpacked?"
"Almost, I have like two or three left." I replied.
Before she could say anything else dad called us for breakfast.
We sat in silence until mom spoke up,
"You ready for school on monday?"
"Heck no!" I almost yelled.
They just chuckled and went back to eating.
Once I finished my breakfast I went back upstairs to finish unpacking. Before I grab a box I opened my window to let fresh air in. I looked around outside to find my new surrounding relaxing. I continued to look around outside until these four hot guys bickering and joking around with each other walked down the sidewalk. I watch as they walk away as I take in their appearances, one had brown hair, another had blond hair, the next dude over had black hair with blond streaks in it, and the last guy had full on blue hair.
I walked back to my boxes and continued to unpack.
Once I had finished I take in what I looked like. I looked at my brown hair with some streaks of blonde that use to be purple. My brown eyes wondered to my skin that was a nice tan shade. I looked behind me to the pile of boxes I needed to throw away. I took them down stairs to the living room, and told my parents I was going to throw the boxes away. I walked towards the door and walked out side while the cool breeze was attacking my legs.
"Need help?" I hear a voice ask.
I turn towards the direction of the sound to see the boy with blue hair I saw earlier.
"Sure." He came up to me and grabbed half the boxes. We walked together towards the garbage. I look at him again, he had a sharp jawline that could freaking cut cheese it was so sharp.
As we reach the bottom of my drive way and threw away the boxes he looked at me.
"You must be new here, I'm Ethan."
"I'm Avery." I smile at him.
"Well Avery I gotta go, see you around."
"See ya blueberry." He just chuckled and turned around.
Ah today was one heck of a good day. Well time to ransack the kitchen cabinets and watch Netflix till I fall asleep.
**********************************
How do you like the first chapter? Cause it is six hundred freaking words! (I bet most of you didn't read this little a/n)