✨My Baby Boy~Jogan✨

*so it was only suppose to be Logan and Jonah in the pic in the media. But I couldn't just crop out my other boys 😂 so i decided to leave them there 😂

And help me help you is how I officially knew of the boys! 😭 I remember when I couldn't even recognize their voice and now I knew who each one is 😭😭

Ps: HOW THE FUCK IS HYPED FOR "Talk" CAUSE I AM! It's 10:48 pm when I'm publishing this do like I'm ready! I've heard a snippet and it wasn't that clear. I don't want to hear the song Becuase the boys want it to be a surprise and to listen to is idk so yea. That's me 😂😂*

Ship(s): jogan (Jonah and Logan)

Prompt: Logan and Jonah have been dating for about six months now. But what Logan doesn't know is that Jonah does age play on the down low due to all the stress of being on tour and such. So when Logan catches him doing it, will he stay or leave?

Famous or nah: famous

-Jonah's POV-

"I'll be in my room you guys," I announced to the boys as they gave me the look causing me to nod at them. They nodded back in understanding. Which I was so grateful for.

I do age play. And the boys know. They fully support me because it truly helps me. And my state of mind. But my boyfriend doesn't know. The boys are the only ones who know. And our team. Because well, they kinda have to know.

My boyfriend is a youtuber. Big youtuber but also conversional. It's Logan Paul. We met when we collaborated on our song "Help Me Help You." I guess we just hand an instant connection. And we just went from there. But we hide it from the public. We don't need more negativity in our life right now. Plus, he's done some things that could jeopardize our career and that's just not right to the boys so we hide it.

Anyways I don't use diapers, that's to much for me. But I do use pacifiers and bottles at time. I have footies/onesies and more. I don't sleep in a crib.

I went to my room and decided that tonight, I was gonna wear a onesie to bed. Today was tiring. We had a show tonight and drained me completely. Plus, two limelights got in a fight and I was in the middle of it. So my body was sore and shit.

I went to my special suitcase and grabbed my coffee onesie that all the boys laugh at.

I changed into it then went back to my room

I changed into it then went back to my room. We flew back to LA to our house after the show. It was our last one for a week. Then we go back to performing.

I went to my bed and grabbed my blanket that Corbyn had given me out of support since he was the first one I told that I did age play. Then I grabbed my pacifier that was in my night drawer that was also a gift from Corbyn along with the blanket.

I sucked on the paci as grabbed my laptop off the counter and put on Netflix

I sucked on the paci as grabbed my laptop off the counter and put on Netflix. I decided to watch "The Secret Life of Pets" as I laid down and snuggled with my blanket. My mind slipping further into my head space.

Soon my eyes fluttered closed as my month bobbed up and down on the paci. I pushed my face further into the blanket as I was met with black and as I slipped into a peaceful nap.

-2 hours later-

I stirred in my sleep as I heard commotion outside. 

"CORBY!" I yelled, Corbyn was the closest I had to "daddy".

"Yea Jobear?" Corbyn said as he slipped into my room.

I immediately held up my hands.

"Jonah, Logan is outside. Now we are trying to stall him but he is demanding to come in here. You need to get out of your headspace if you aren't ready to tell him," he said as my eyes widen.

But then I decided that now was the time. I can't keep hiding this from him. He's my boyfriend. He either supports me or not. And if he doesn't, the boys do.

"I think it's time," I said, getting up and getting my blanket. Leaving my pacifier on the bed.

"Are you sure?" Corbyn asked me while I nodded at him.

"Positive."

"Ok, and just know that if he doesn't support you then we got you." Corbyn smiled at me while I nodded and gave him a hug.

"Alright then, let's do this," he said while heading towards the door.

"Hold my hand?" I questioned him while he nodded and held my hand as we walked towards the living room where everyone was located.

"Why am I not allowed to see my own damn boyfriend?!" I heard Logan question the boys.

I turned the corner to see Logan's back towards me as the boys looked nervous, not being able to come up with an answer.

"I'm here," I said, causing everyone to look at me. The boys' jaws dropping in shock as Logan stared at me with wide eyes. I squeezed Corbyn's hand tight as Logan just stared at me. Corbyn squeezed my hand, reminding me that he was there for me.

"Jonah," gasped Logan as he walked towards corbs and I.

"What's this?" He questioned while gesturing towards my onesie.

"It's a onesie dipshit," said Zach behind Logan causing Logan to glare at him.

"I mean, what's going on?" He asked me.

"I do age play," I confessed as his eyes widen. "I've doing it for some time now. The boys and our team know only. It helps me with stress and my state of mind. I decided to tell you now before our relationship goes any further. I'm not asking you to stay if you don't support it. If you don't, just walk out now. No questions towards you but you can not tell the public. Or I will leak all your nudes," I told him. My age play was something that only my closet friends and family could know about. Not even my parents knew. But I do plan on telling them soon.

"Jonah," he gasped yet again. He took a deep breath and made eye contact with me.

"I fully support you baby." He said as I let go of Corbyn's hand and jumped into Logan's arms. My legs wrapping around his waist as my hands wrapped around his neck. His arms holding me up.

Claps were heard all around.

"My baby boy," whispered Logan as he kissed my forehead.

________________________

Sorta don't like the ending tbh 😭
But I didn't know how to end it so there ya go!

Love you guys so much and don't forget that 💕💜

Ps the second part to "ghost of him" is next!

Vote

Comment

And follow me

-Mariana ✨💜

<not edited>