Disclaimer

December 3rd, 2020.

Hi everyone, and thank you so much for clicking on my book!

This is a Shawn Mendes fanfiction, but everything that "Shawn" does in this story, every action, every thought, and everything he says, is NOT based on real-life Shawn. Book Shawn and real-life Shawn are not the same person. The only reason I'm using his name, his looks, and his story in this book is simply because it's a whole lot easier to write about someone who already exists, so you don't have to come up with their life story, looks, and everything else.

There will be some historical inaccuracy in the book, like the tour dates in this book does not perfectly match the real one but I did that on purpose so it would be easier to develop a certain level of relationship between the characters 

English is one of three languages I speak and it's not my native language, so I'm writing stories on Wattpad to better my English skills.

Plus, everything is still closed down where I live because of Corona, so I was very, very bored.

That's it! I just wanted to clear that up for everyone, and I hope you enjoy reading this book! If you like this book, make sure to head to my profile and check out The Tour Guide  It's also a Shawn Mendes fanfiction but takes place in 2018 and is set in Iceland! (I've been thinking about writing a Criminal Minds fanfiction as well, so look out for that one when this book is finished!)

Love.