DADDY'S DAY

Keith had been sitting in his man cave all day. When his girlfriend Yn of 4 years would ask him if he wanted anything to eat or drink, he would either ignore her or say that he wasn't hungry.
Yn didn't really pay it any attention because he had been acting strange for 3 Days now. When they would lay in the bed at night, he would either turn away from her or sleep at the foot of the bed. When it would be time to eat, he would eat in the kitchen or in his man cave. Sometimes he would eat out on the patio.
Yn didn't really know what it was that made him act like this, but she was gonna get to the bottom of it.

Yn was the type of female that was never gonna sweat an issue, she would always just let it play out so that she could plan her next moves. She ALWAYS figured things out whether she was looking to do it or not. It would always come to her.

After analyzing Keith's behavior, she decided to play with his head a little.

She waited until his usual "nap time" to get in the shower and get dressed for a day out.

As she sashayed her way over to her drawer of under garments, she sang to Leikeli47's "Who's That". She could see him peeking out of the corner of her eye and she just smiled to herself picking out what bra she wanted to wear today.

"Can you turn that down?" He snapped.

"Any other time I play music you don't have a problem so why now?" She asked facing him.

"She's fucking trash." He said turning the channel on the tv.

"Now she's trash but when her song Bitch Switch comes on you sing it louder than her." Yn rolled her eyes. "I don't know why you have an attitude, but I'm not dealing with it today. I'm going out."

"Going out where? It's 12:30 in the afternoon. Where you going?"

"Me, Danielle, and Lauryn are going out for some Mimosas and breakfast."

"And that's what you're wearing?" He asked pointing to her two piece that was laid on the bed.

"Yes. That's what I'm wearing. Look, don't question on me what I'm wearing or doing, you haven't said 2 words to me for the last 3 Days, so keep that same energy." She grabbed her clothes and walked in the bathroom to finish getting dressed.

~~~

"Girl, I haven't seen you get dressed like this in forever. Keith must be mad at you." Danielle joked.

"Keith is feeling some type of way about something. But I just don't know what it is. So I knew that if I were to get cute, I would get a little fight out of him this morning to see what the problem is. But he didn't give me much. But I know I still have time to get an answer out of him. You know I never have to do much to get an answer out of him. Or anybody else."

"You two might as well stop playing and tie the knot so we can have some little powers running around here! I mean sheesh, it's been how long? 4 years?" Lauryn said.

"I'm not ready to have kids, but marriage? That's something we've definitely talked about. But I mean he hasn't popped the question yet."

"Well, we know it won't be anytime soon the way you're talking." Danielle laughed.

"I'm not worried, if he knew what was good for him and that penis of his, he'd be calling me right now begging for me to come home."

"Eww..." Lauryn joked.

"I'm just saying. He damn near had a binder when I left." Yn said sipping her mimosa. "Okuurrr..."

Yn had been out for some hours and Keith was beginning to wonder where she was. He knew that she wasn't gonna play these games with him for long and that she would eventually start doing what he was doing to her, right back at him.
Once she came back home, he was ready to speak his mind.

"Yn!" He called.

"What?" She snapped from the bathroom.

He stood in the door of the bathroom watching her take her makeup off.

"I don't understand why you had an attitude now all of a sudden, I get ready to go out somewhere then you want to be my friend again."

"You really wanna know why I was mad?" He said raising a brow.

"I wouldn't want you to lie to me." Yn shrugged.

"Father's day was Sunday and you didn't say shit about it."

Yn looked at him with the biggest "nigga what" face that ever surfaced the earth.

"Keith really? First of all, you're not even a father so why would I— you know what. Forget it."

"I'm not a father but I'm your daddy. At least that's what you tell me during sex."

Yn threw her head back in laughter.

"Keith, I cannot believe you would even say something like that!" She said still laughing. "Let me get this straight, on father's day, all you wanted was for me to tell you happy daddy's day and seal it with some sex? Are you-are you kidding me?"

"Why is this so funny to you?" He asked.

"Because I have never heard something so stupid like that in my life. In my LIFE‼️ We've been together for 4 years. Whole years. Not one breakup in sights and you have never said anything like this before."

"I figured you would've tried something different." He shrugged.

"I'm never gonna let you live this down. I hope you know that!" Yn kept laughing as she walked up to him and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"I'm sorry baby. Next time I'll remember."

"Well next time it'll be too late, I'll be a father by then."

"Oh no baby, we're not having kids until I have a ring attached to your last name."

He smiled. "I love that you're so firm on not having kids until we're married. But I mean either way it goes, they'll still have my last name."

"But I just want to do it right. Even though we've already been having sex and we're not married. Having babies is just something I want to wait until we're married to do. That's all."

He smiled and kissed her cheek.

"I respect that."

"But the next time you decided to get a funky ass attitude with me over a damn DADDY'S DAY, I will definitely be doing way more than just having mimosas with the girls. The next time you see my face will be on Snapchat because we done flew to Miami. Try me." Yn said walking off.

"Well damn." He mumbled following her.

III

IT WASN'T MUCH, BUT JUST A LITTLE SOMETHING TO START OFF THE BOOK AND I APOLOGIZE FOR NOT WRITING SOMETHING FOR FATHER'S DAY, SO HERE'S A MAKE UP!!