Dream

Amanda's pov
I had always wished that I would meet the right guy and fall in love . Well currently I have an amazing boyfriend named Travis . He was all you could dream of in a boyfriend (tall , brown hair, grey eyes , and a body that looks like a Greek god )
  Yep he was perfect in every way. But maybe just a little too perfect . To be true at all😱. I was supposed to meet my best friend Jackie at a restaurant . Jackie is attractive with her long blonde hair blue eyes that could hypnotize you she had a models figure whiles . Whiles I have jet black curly hair  black eyes even though I have a petite figure I am far compared to a super model.
    I entered the restaurant looking for Jackie but she wasn't there so I picked a booth and sat . I tried calling Jackie over and over again but to no avail I decided to leave since I was sitting there like I had been stood up by my date and picked a cab home.
   Even though I was disappointed I was excited to him to my sexy god . I entered our apartment only to see a thong on the floor with Travis outfit and everywhere. I heard moaning coming from our bedroom only to see my best friend in bed with my boyfriend. The only thing that came to my mind was that I must be dreaming I pinched myself for like 30sec  hoping wishing that this was a dream but it wasn't it was real . How could you both of you I trusted you Travis and Jackie I had your back since your parents got a divorce. I didn't want them to see me crying even though the tears were trying to escape I forced them back . Travis don't touch me!!!!!!!!!!!!! And Jackie I have nothing to say only that am really disappointed.
   Whiles Jackie was still in my bed and Travis trying to calm me down and me constantly yelling and packing my stuff out of the closet into my suit case and duffle bag . After I was done packing and I was about to leave Travis yelled I still love you !!! 
I turned to look at him and my best friend for the last time and walked out of their lives forever.
I also left it that am sticking rich so I went to the garage got in my Range Rover and drove off to where ? I don't know but far away from here