Chapter one- The new kid in town

HUGE FUCKING DISCLAIMER
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
This fanfic was made for comedic purposes only and is very overdramatic compared to what actually happened. I do understand that the characters are only supposed to be in 5th grade, but are intended to act older than they are, or more like highschoolers than little kids, that's the whole fucking point, anywho-
○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○
Hi, my names Chloe, let me tell you me and victors super romantic love story. So...It was the first week of 5th grade when I heard of him for the first time. He was never in my classes or anything, but within the first week he was known by everyone as a cool kid. Why you may ask? Oh let me tell you. I agree that even thinking about how we met makes my heart feel like it's trapped in my stomach, just thinking about who I used to be. I can hopefully assure you that I'm a changed person since my obsession with him, but something I think about him too much. Fifth grade. Do you know that weird trick people can do when they can basically make smoke from there fucking mouths? No not juuling or vaping, I'm talking making a cloud with nothing with your mouth 👅. Yeah, that shit was cool. And victor could do that. I must say he was a man of great mystery. Yeah I know I'm just kind of dragging the story along but trust me this pertains to the plot in one way or another. The first week of school everyone in the hallways wouldn't stop talking about Victor. Everyone was like, literally so convinced he was some kind of fucjing dragon hybrid, it was hysterical. Of course like anything 5th graders are fascinated with, the talk surrounding him didn't last long. But by then he had gained a worthy nickname by some as "Victor the new kid that can also do weird shit with his mouth (👅) to make a cloud come out of it". Other than that, everyone just thought he was a normal kid. But you don't understand. You don't understand how cool and hot and kinky that was for me. I was just so fascinated by how cool he was. Well I mean, I used to think it was cool. But now thinking back at it, it seems like some retard bullshit and the fact that I thought that was so interesting and unique makes me want to take a bath in a vat of nuclear waste you have no fucking idea. But this....this- this turned me on for sure. What came after that? His face. His beautiful face. Words could not describe how beautiful he was. I wanted to sit on his fucking face you have no idea how hot he was. He gave me the tinglies  (and yes I mean ALL over my body 😏) and yeah we may be in fifth grade bit he is living evidence that early puberty can be real fucking hot sometimes. I came home after seeing his face, sweat was dripping from my forehead, armpits and vagina (😏)
It was overwhelming seeing his beautiful hair, luscious thighs and thicc lips. My mom wasn't home so as soon as I got home I looked through her drawers and pulled out her sparkly pink lepoard print vibrator,
It was time to have some fun
○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○
TO BE CONTINUED
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●