sweet 16

Hey I’m Isabella and today is my 16 birthday I am so excited for my sweet 16 birthday bash Im also very nervous because I’m not very popular in school I have only two friends no scratch that two best friends Max and Alex. Max and Alex were dating it makes sense because Max is the captain of the football team and starting five of the basketball team and Alex is the head cheerleader. Max had brown hair and green eyes that everybody feel in love with he was 6’4 and he was tan and had a very nice body like I mean a 6 pack and very tone arms and legs. Alex had blonde hair and ocean blue eyes that anybody would die to have; she was 5’9 and long beautiful legs that everybody envies. She is light skin not to dark but not to pale. I have black hair that is long and thick, my eye is a strange color it has a bit grey and purple, I’m about  5’8 and in good shape but I hide it I wear baggie clothes I’m a bit shy. My best friends are everything to me we known each other since we were babies our parents would always get together and talk and put us on play dates. But I know that Max and Alex would invite more people like the whole football and basketball team and the whole cheerleading team. So I know there are going be a lot of people there just none I talk to or like me.

I was in my room getting ready I decided to wear a purple shirt to go with my eyes and some black jeans that was baggie and then I settle for my purple all-stars high tops. Then I heard a knock on my door and who it would be so I just screamed that it was open. My door was slammed open by Alex and Max. Alex came rushing over to me screaming on the top of her lungs HAPPY BIRTHDAY IZZY. I cover my ears because I could never get use to her doing that she did it every year and still she doesn’t get bored of it and I never get used to it. When I was about to tell her to stop screaming I fainted but before I blacked out I hear Max and Alex running and screaming to get my mom and dad.

Max point of view

Alex could you calm down we will be there soon. I tried to hide the smile on my face because I knew what was coming next and I love the look every single year on Isabella face and her reaction. I opened the door of my black car for Alex and took her hand as we walked towards the front door of Isabella’s house. I was just about to knock when the door opened and there stood an older version of Isabella. “Hey Mrs. Taylor, how are you”.” I’m fine Isabella is in her room getting ready you can go up”. Mrs. Taylor said while walking towards the stairs. I gave Mrs. Taylor one of my killer smiles and guided Alex and myself to Isabella’s room. Knock, knock “it’s open” I heard from the other side of the door, and then of course Alex swung the door open screaming “HAPPY BIRTHDAY IZZY”. I had a huge smile on my face trying to hold by my laughter at Isabella’s reaction and then when she opened her mouth to tell Alex to stop screaming her face paled and she fainted, Alex and I ran out of her room screaming our heads off saying “Mrs. Taylor, Mr. Taylor HELP”.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this my first time writing a story and actually letting people to read it so plz vote and comment and i will upload another chapter for you guys and see where this story is going

the title is gonna be change so comment if you have a idea for a title 

please vote and comment  :)