Journey begins

It was a long walk threw numerous dimensions. Tetsuke planned to give up on the journey and go back home, but if he did he would be sacrificed to the devil as a failure. At that moment a giant quake happened. Tetsuke staggered back as a crack appeared in the ground in front of him. He was lost in words at the sight of what raised from the ground. It was a enormous flaming snake with fangs the size of a lion's body. Tetsuke knew this wouldnt end in a good way so he grabbed his sword preparing to fend off the snake. “I do not wish to fight I wish to take you to the gate's of hell” said the snake. “Well thats a relieve,id hate to destroy such a thing" Tetsuke said. Although the snake said he didnt wish to fight, he brought black figures engulfed in flames to fight Tetsuke. Tetsuke already knew what to do so he once again grabbed his sword and git in fighting stance. The figures rushed towards tetsuke with their sword swinging it uncontrollably. As Tetsuke dodges the reckless attack'shis eyes glowed deep red and he swiftly defeated all the figures in a flash. The snake was surprised and took Tetsuke to the gates of hell. The snake said "my name is blake I will be your guide threw whatever you need". Tetsuke nodded. Finally, as Tetsuke opens the door the devil has already been waiting for him in a throne.

The battle for the throne

The devil rised from the throne at 8'6 feet tall. The devil used a cheap attack to crush Tetsukes bones in the flash of an flashlight. As Tetsuke broke down to his knee he was filled with pure rage. "I came here to kill you...I WONT GIVE UP TILL I SEE YOUR HEAD MOUNTED ON MY WALL". Tetsuke dashes at the devil with his sword and in an instant he slices threw the devil's heart. The devil laughs as if he pities Tetsukes attack. "Is the the best you got little boy"? "nope" Tetsuke said. He skimmed across the blade of his sword and ancient engraved words appear. The ancient words read "Savior". The devils is frightened by the sight of the ancient sword. "W-where did you g-get that sword". "Ya mama", at that moment the sword gleamed and grew to a incredible size. Tetsuke's sword was a sword designed to be a devil killer. The devil begged for mercy and fell to his hand's and knee's. "MERC-" Tetsuke had ruthlessly murdered the devil with a brute attitude. The snake slithers next to the throne. Tetsuke sits on his new throne and orders a bunch of dark figures to take over humanity and make everyone in the universe fear his power. Tetsuke had glared into a worthy opponent's eyes 5,000 years later and a brawl began.

Thank you bye :)