Introduction

Go Read Playa Cardz RIght And Summer In The Ghetto For Me Both Are By Me!

Its pursuit is enshrined as a fundamental right in the United States and occupies most of us. But what do we really know about happiness? Can we study it? Are we born with it? Can we make ourselves happier? Who’s happy and who’s not, and why? What makes us happy?

When Your Little And Young And So Playful You Can Make The Most Out Any Situation. But What Does It Really Take To Be Happy? For Yourself Not Others?

People Have A Manipulative Mind Set That They Don't Know They Have Yet. Not Until Someone Finally Tells Them What They're Doing. I Mean You Can't Blame Them People Are Dumb. So Quick To Tell People What To Do But Never Notice What They Do.

I'm Janice Brown And I'm A Counselor, Life Coach, And Making A Business.I'm 27 Years Old And I've Achieved Almost Everything I Thought I Wanted To Do When I Got Older. I Got By With Several Supporters. Mom, Dad, Family, Friends, Church, School, Even Major Companies. I Guess Everybody Saw Was That I Wasn't Giving Up On My Dream. I'm 150% African American Not Black AFRICAN AMERICAN! I Take That Very Seriously. I Used To Not Select A Race When Applying For School Or Test Because Black And African American Was Together. As You Can Tell I'm A Very Determine Young Lady. The Only Thing I'm Missing Is A Man. I Guess Trying To Open A Business Just Doesn't Give Me Time To Look For A Companion. Many Guys Have Thrown Themselves At Me But I Turned Them Down. I Didn't Want To Get Distracted And Let Everybody Down. Sometimes I Wish I Would've Said Yes To At Least One But Can't Change The Past.

Right Now I'm Conducting A Study On The Decisions Parents Make That Effect Children. Long And Short Term. I'm Very Interested In One Family It's Like She Was Born Into The Wrong Family. I've Been Studying Her Since She Was 4 Years Old Now She's 16. And She Does Not Live Like A Normal Teen Because Of Decisions Her Mother Made.

This Is Her Story!

Do You Guys Like The Start Of This Book? What Should Be Her Name? Do You Think She Lives Like A Child Or Adult? What Choices Did Her Mom Make? Will She Follow In Her Moms Footsteps?

Find Out Next Time On Dragon Ball Z. Lol Nahh But Foreal Vote! Comment! Follow Me! Add To Your Reading List! All That!

Instgram? @199x.based 

Twitter? @1852__

Kik? @ordinary_destiny