Against the fence

Pov savannah

I went to pick up my best friend Jessica to go to are new school. "Get in the car loser" I said "I was but I had to get your stupid make up bag" Jessica reply I said "gust get in before I hurt you " ok" Jessica said . When we got there we saw this boys against the fence. We walk to the office lady said "you must be the new girls" I said "yes we are I savannah And this Jessica" office lady said "o yes here is your schedules and locker number combination to your locker " ok" " what your locker number " I said " 369 what your " she said "355 we are not far from each other" I ask "can I see your schedules" "we just have two class 3 and last class of the day and lunch " well see you later Jess" bye loser" I when to my locker to put my stuff . When some one shut my locker I said "HEY" "hey your self hot stuff I am louis Tomlinson and your are " none of your business " "what class are you going to" louis said " again none of your business " I walk off to math class I walk in and every one eye on teacher said "you must be savannah Merriman " teacher man said "take a seat in the back some were " ok" I got note book and start to take my note . when he came louis look straight at me and smile came toward. Look hot stope it savannah he just going to break your heart. Louis took a seat next to me. I said " Are you going to take note" louis said "no why would I " ok" teacher man said " savannah stope talking " I gust rolls my eye continue take my notes.

Pov Jessica

I walk to my locker saw the guy next said something I look over at him he said "my name is Zayn what is your" I said "my name is Jessica " Zayn said "that is beautiful name for a beautiful girl " I said "thank you Zayn " do you no were room 560" Zayn said "yes follow me " we walk in teacher said "why you all late " Zayn said "show to class " I when to down and told to sit next to ok .

Pov savannah

Skip to I walk to lunch with Jessica tell how my day was I ask her she said good . We got lunch to a table sat down . when louis and the some other guy to are table. They sat down said " I am louis and this is Zayn " I said " Yeah and why are you sitting here" louis " well I don't care" Jess said " let go " Jess and me walk away from then to next class. Me and Jess went are separate when some came up behinds me slap my ass I slapped his face so hard. " why did you slap me" louis said " why did you slap my ass" I said louis said "because it a fine one" I rolled my eye walk to class I came in late. Louis came after I did mr. Van look at louis and ask him why he was late. Louis said " because I can" mr. Van said " well I will see you in detention" mr.van talk aging and I was day look over at louis he is so hot . No savannah you can't think like that that when mr. Van came over slam his hand the desk I said " what the fuck " mr. Van said " you got detention too mis Merriman " I rolled my eye mr.van told go to the hall . I got to come then the bell rang I leaved go to my late period.

Pov Jessica

I was waiting for she finally came out of class. she look mad I ask why she was and said " because Mr. Van is a ass he gave my detention I got it with louis" she rolled her eye I did say anything else because she just get madder.so we walk were to class we sat next each other when louis and Zayn came in they sat behind us. Savannah said "great " she can be a little bitch at time but that why we are friend. When class was over I walk out of school. Zayn came over to me said " do you need a rid" I shake my head yes we walk over to his car. Zayn said "where do you live "1988 backwater " I said he stared driving we we're talk when came up to my house " well do you want to go out on Friday "Zayn said "yes "I said we exact each number I when to my house stare home work.

Pov savannah

I sitting in detention I am so bored I watch the clock go by. Finally I get to leaved louis came up to me stope me stared to tap me on the shoulder . "WHAT" louis said "hi" I rolled my eyes

Stared to walk to my car. Louis was follow me to my car "why the hell are you follow me louis" me louis look at for a while . All of the sudden lee I feel louis lip on my lip the funny is that I kiss back. It was the best kiss I ever It felt like fireworks.