chapter 1

Chapter 1

"olivia chill we will be there on time i promise" "no we wont there will be shit tons of fucking girls there already and i dont want to wait in a long line" "you wont plus i bet there wont even be that many girls there" "your kidding right almost a crapton of girls wait for them to go on sale and so there for there will be the longest line you could ever imagine" "i feel like your exaggerating but whatever lets go" "god sometimes i feel like you live under a rock emily" my best freinds Olivia and I are currently going to a 5sos concert yet i feel that at any moment she will pass out. We got these meet and greet passes and tickets for and extrem price and i dont even know why Im going because im not even that big of a fan i meanyah thyey have a few good songs but its not like i obsess over them like the whole world does. Im Emily im 18 and me and olivia live in america we both go  to the same college but dont live on campus we live in apartments a few blocks away. When we arrive at the meet and greet olivia was onnly a little disaspointed because of how far away we are but i think we are pretty close to be honest. after about twenty min. goes by i hear these girls behind me and it sounds like they are talking about me, "why is she even here she doesnt look like a fan and she probably only dressed like that so they would feel pitty for here what an idot" when the blonde chick behind me said that i waited till they said anyting else im mean im not dressed bad i normaly dress like this i have my all time low shirt on and regular shorts on and my black slip on vans with my turquois colored hair.  But not only a miunte later the other says something that i guess kinda set me off. "yah shes prabably poor and or sells drugs to get what she wants" When she said that i turned around and just looked at her snd she looked at me like i was some fucking freak "what the hell are you staring at" the blonde said "well im not quite sure i think its narsiceptic bitch with fake hair or a slut who acts like she hasnt fucked over three guys" i said and thats when the other girls were listening some were starting to video tape. "who the hell do you think you are to say that to us' the red head said "oh im sorry did i not introduce myself my name is Emily" "and so we dont care what your name is dont say anything like that again or else" i looked her right in the eyes "or else what, what are you gonna do right here right now" she just looked at me and oi chuckled then olivia pulled me away so we could move up. And when we did that the red head pulled my hair. When she did that i swear we were no more than six feet away from the boys and the guards so i figured it gave me enough time so i turned around and punkch the bitch in the face and the blonde came up and tried to attack olivia but not nly are we just bestfriends but we also fought together for ten ten years so olivia puleed her hair and sent a punch to her jaw "sorry not sorry whore" she yelled and i just patted her on her back. WHen we got up to the line olivia was freaking shit, and when she got in front of ashton she started losing words and them there was calum  the luke her weakness because she just lovesthe shit out of him but the other bitches that were behind us tried to tell the boys thier made up part of the story then i started yelling back at them i turned to olivia to see her embarassed. "heyif you dont mind ima go smoke real quick meet me outside or else i will leave you but as i was walking out my eyes locked with michael and he smirked at me so to be nice i smiled back then barged ou the doors and went up  against the wall. A few minutes later the back doors opened and i was now standing next to michael "hey " he said "hi" "so do you mind" he said pointing to my ciggarets and i knew what he ment so i handed him one and he smiled. "i didnt know yo smoked " i said "my friend would have told me if you guys did anything like that" "well i do but the paps havent cought me yet and i try to keep it as much as a seceret as possible" he said "i like your hair i need to dye mine soon too but i cant wait" he said "thanks i have had it a lot of colors but i really like this color." "so-" he started but was cut off by luke coming out and telling him to get back inside now then luke left "here give me your number cause i would really like to keep in touch with you" he said handing me his phone and befor eclosing the door he peaked his head out "by the way thanks for the smoke really needed it" he winking and left. When olivia came back out she was jsut giggles and all jumppy and i just let her be. But wait till i tell her whos number i got ..

__________________________________________

Hey guys so my first story and im not sure how it is and im a little scared but oh well...