First Story: Gajeel x Levy

P.O.V Gajeel

I opened my eyes slowly, feeling the sunset rays hit my face. I groaned annoyed at the sudden disturbance, but it all went away as soon as my gaze fell on who I had safely between my arms. Levy Mcgarden, aka Shrimp, was sleeping peacefully between my arms with her head on my chest. She was the only living creature I could consider a teammate, not counting Lily, and we had proven that we made quite a good team during the Tenrou Island incident.

Since that incident I kept on training with her every morning, we did not have a mission. She was getting better at a fast pace, which made me very proud. As well as we took various requests together. To her puppies' bad luck, they were a lot, gihi! I laughed internally. We were getting closer with each passing day, learning new things about each other, having fun together, and leaning on each other; like we did yesterday...

We had had just finished a mission and we were camping. The following day we would be back on the road towards Magnolia. It was like any other night... or at least that was what I thought.

My fucking mind needed to project that nightmare again. But if we speak technically (Yes, I learned that word from Shrimp. She isn't the only one learning new things, I grumbled in my head) it wasn't a nightmare, it was a memory. And fucking no! It wasn't about what I did to Levy and her stupid team, she had already put it clear that I was forgiven. Also, don't you seriously think I've done enough to earn her forgiveness? It was about my damn pops... and the day he left me...

Luckily for me, Shrimp was there for me... I really need to stop spending so much time with all those pansies that I call Nakama, I'm turning into one myself!

I sighed and looked down at her sleeping face and thought that I'm so lucky to have her in my life. She's truly my best friend.

I pinched her a few times until she woke up, then we got ready and walked towards the guild with Lily flying ahead of us. I don't know who it was or when happened but on our way there we ended up holding hands. However, I didn't care because the three of us were laughing our asses off remembering how Shrimp wiped the floor with a bunch of dark mages that underestimated her.

Fucking idiots! I chuckled in my head.

When we got to the guild, I expected a lot of things: brawls, a fire, Titania killing someone because they had messed up with her strawberry shortcake, Bunny Girl screaming at Salamander because he burnt her clothes... For Mavis's sake, I even expected Fairy Tail to be in a war with another guild! But never in my wildest dreams, I expected to find Sparky kissing the new chick that joined the guild a few months ago, while the rest of the mages were cheering and collecting bets around them.

What the hell was going on?! Well at least all the sexual tension that Sparky has been emanating for the last month will finally stop, I thought relieved as the new couple hugged each other and walked towards the bar smiling like two idiots in love.

"Levy!" Shrimp's puppies whine snapped me from my thoughts. "We missed you!" They whined snatching her away from me and crashing her into a tight hug.

I don't know why but I felt something hit me on my guts as if it was yelling at me: 'Don't just stand up there like a moron, do something!'. But before I could even move a finger Shrimp did the work for me, breaking free from them and stepping back to my side. I was calm and happy once again; I don't know why but I don't like having other men touching her like that. Just the thought of it makes me freak out!

"What's going on?" Shrimp asked confused and amused at the same time while watching a lot of mages trying to escape from Demon Woman, who was asking: 'Who's next?'