my questions

I always felt this way right? Always happy, supportive,and creative. Well, to tell you the truth I'm not really sure.... my mind feels like a empty hole that can't remember the past.

Was I always this way? Everyone asks me if I'm sad sometimes...I can't even tell them because I never been sad about something.

Hopefully I find out about this question. It keeps going like a rollercoaster in my head.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Nine years later

Creative Snowy:* is in bed waking up while looking into the beautiful view outside her window*

Creative Snowy's mind: good morning sun. Thank you for waking me up to start the day.

Creative Snowy:*gets up from the bed and puts on her crown and blue bow*

Creative Snowy's mind: heh. goodmorning room and decoration.

Creative Snowy:*walks out of her room and went to the kitchen then opens a cabinet*

Creative Snowy's mind:hmm...what should I eat? Oh! My favorite cookie.

Creative Snowy:*takes out the jar and opens it then grabs two cookies for her and Future Snowy*

Creative Snowy's mind: wonder if Future Snowy will have a vision of me bringing cookies.

Creative Snowy:*closes the jar and puts it back inside the cabinet then closes the cabinet and grabs the cookies to go vist Future Snowy*

Creative Snowy opens a magic portal that leads to a other world that was beautiful.

Creative Snowy:*arrives in Future Snowy's world* hello! It's me your pal Creative!

Future Snowy:*pokes Creative on the shoulder*

Creative Snowy:*turns around and look at Future Snowy * hey Future

Future Snowy:hello my friend Creativve.

Creative Snowy: did you know that I was going to bring-

Future Snowy:two cookies for both of us? Yes, I do know.

Creative Snowy: wow you're amazing! 

Future Snowy: heh. I also know that you wanted to ask me something.

Creative Snowy:*gasp with excitement* cool!!! What was I going to say!?!

Future Snowy:you were going to ask me if I knew about your past.

Creative Snowy:oh...yeah. I really need to know. I can't remember a thing about the past. Was I always this happy before?

Future Snowy:don't go into the questions so quickly Creative you must have patience. Now, let me go into my past vision.*looks into the past*

Creative Snowy:*stays silent and waits for Future to finish*

Future Snowy:hm.... I think you should look at this.

Creative Snowy: what is it?

Future Snowy:come closer so that my vision of the past can go into your eyes.

Creative Snowy:*goes closer to Future and stares at her*

Future Snowy's vision went into Creative's eyes and it is showing the past vision she saw.

Future Snowy: you'll be knocked out for a while in reality but you're going to be awake in the past. I'll wait for you to wake up soon.

To be continued.....