Letter one; June 25th

Dear (ex) best friend,

         You left me because both of us were to self deprecating to realize. I still love you and think you deserve so much better. You think you are a bad influence and your making my life worse. I do love you, your witty, loveable, and always help me calm down. You say you are going to keep up with one of my best friends, but you want me to totally forget you exist. You say all you do is cause drama, but you have bought me so much joy I truly do love you, your witty, loveable, and always help me calm down. You say you are going to keep up with one of my best friends, but you want me to totally forget you exist. You say all you do is cause drama, but you have bought me so much joy I truly do love you, your witty, loveable, and always help me calm down. You say you are going to keep up with one of my best friends, but you want me to totally forget you exist. You say all you do is cause drama, but you have bought me so much joy. But, honestly I just want one more sleepover, just one more hour of (mostly) non romantic cuddles. Ten more minutes of us tramping though the woods with your little sister. Just one more minute of us laughing like the world revolves around us. I truly do love you, But you don't think it should be the best, and I respect your decision but oh god do I miss you. Please don't let this be the last of us. 
                                   With upmost love,
                                                         Blue💙