Exploration Part 1

Disclaimer: The following is a fanfic the main characters are OCs I don't own Yu-Gi-Oh all rights belong to the Original owners please support the official release.

"Hi my name is Rosie. Me and my best friend Yuki are going on an exploration with her grandfather in Egypt. We should be landing right about."

Flight attendant1: Ladies and gentlemen we are now landing in Egypt.

Yuki: Wow where here thanks for taking us with you grandpa.

Grandpa: Well thank you for coming with me girls. I'm so glade your parents let you come with us Rosie.

Yuki: I'm so happy you came to. :)

Rosie: We are best friends I follow you anywhere.

Yuki: That is what makes you a good friend.

Rosie" We hopped on a jeep and drove to the desert and into the dig site"

Grandpa: Here we are girls take it in we are on the ground of history and soon. We shall make a discovery one that will change history I hope.

Yuki: Okay can we go explore grandpa.

Grandpa: Yes but first make sure you have these flashlights, hard hat helmets, rope, and walkie talkies. Be safe you two have fun exploring the ruins and if you find anything make sure you tell me so we can share the credit.

Yuki: We will see ya grandpa.

Rosie" We enter into the ruins other paleontologist dusting and picking images and treasures but we wanted to find something on our own."

Yuki: Lets go deeper and see if we can find anything they mess.

Rosie" We venture on deeper till we came across a wall that looks familiar."

Yuki: Hey look at this rock it's out of place. (Turns the rock like a door nob to open a secret passage.) Lets go down there.

Rosie: Let me go first there might be traps up ahead. "I can't be more right a spike trap attacks us from underneath as we run down the hall. We kept running until we found a room filled with hieroglyphs. We caught our breath before examining the room we stumbled upon." Are you okay Yuki.

Yuki: Rosie come look at this.

AN(Come back to see what they found in part 2)