The Girl Who Stood On A Grave

Some boys and girls were at a party one night. There was a graveyard down the street, and they were talking about how scary it was. "Don't ever stand on a grave after dark," one if the boys said. "The person inside will grab you. He'll pull you under." "That's not true," one of the girls said. "It's just a superstition. "I'll give you a dollar if you stand on a grave," said the boy. "A grave doesn't scare me," said the girl. "I'll do it right now." So the boy gave her his knife and said "Stick this knife in one of the graves," he said. "Then we'll know you were there. So the girl went to the dark and eery graveyard. The graveyard was filled with shadows and was quiet as death. "There is nothing to be afraid of," the girl had told herself, but she was scared anyway. The girl picked a grave and stood on it. Then quickly, she bent over and plunged the knife into the soil, and started to leave. But she couldn't get away. Something was holding her back! She tried a second time, but she still couldn't move. She was filled with terror. "Something has got me!" she screamed, and fell to the ground. After awhile when she didn't come back, the others started to worry and started to look with her. They found her body sprawled across the grave. Without realizing it, she had plunged the knife through her skirt and had pinned it to the ground. It was only the knife that held her. She had died of fright.

A/N : Hoped you guys liked the first story! There will be more coming up. Remember to comment!